Arab Iraqi man kills Somali girl in Malaysia after she rejected him multiple times

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
My experience in Dubai was good only cause I had a Western passport, I visited the Somali nationals and they told me of their terrible ordeal, you should know first hand the arbitrary reversal of iqaamahs, the abuse of regulatory powers on business and the abuse of healthcare access.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
It means "My slave". That's what the "i" connotes. Arabs like Masris often use "Abdo" which would go more like "His slave". Both are short for Abdullah which means "Servant/Slave of Allah". It is a religious name.

Thanks for the informative heads up, saxib.

But you know where I was coming from.

:mjlaugh:

Somals are his akhwan he says. Free caano for him on the ranch in Bosaso if he ever visits.

sad big brother GIF by Global TV
Both Somali and Arabs were historically nomadic cultures and as our beloved Prophet said herders of camels are prone to arrogance. So when two arrogant people meet each other the result is often unfriendly kkkk.

A lot of Arab men are a menace.

I used to date to this one arab dude, very good looking fella. He was nice, smelled good he seemed perfect, too perfect. We used to talk everyday with each other.

shit got weird when he demanded me to send him pictures of me in my clothing everyday so that he could quote on quote “approve” if. Mind you, I wasn’t even dating this fella for a month.

I immediately said “f*ck u” and blocked him. He eventually started to call me everyday anonymously. I eventually picked it up one time because I got tired off it and he threatened me and told me to take him back or else he would be waiting front door at my house (where me & my family live).

Long story short, I went to the police and reported him. He left me alone ever since and I promised myself that I would never, AND I MEAN NEVER!!!!!!!!’ Date an Arab in my life time.

How'd you get out of this relationship without being acid attacked

Last edited:
Do you guys really believe that he killed her cause she just only rejected him? That’s the dumbest shit I ever heard. They probably had a relationship

Do you guys really believe that he killed her cause she just only rejected him? That’s the dumbest shit I ever heard. They probably had a relationship
Not true I know so many arab women that rejected arab men only for them to be stabbed multiple times is well known arab men can't take no for an answer.

Trending

Latest posts