Arab Iraqi man kills Somali girl in Malaysia after she rejected him multiple times

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Where are those Ayrab bootyclappers like @Omar del Sur and @Shimbiris nacatullahi cala Dhagacas goat herding camel fockers killing our sister :pacspit:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN

Where did I make a post or thread Booty clapping or defending Arabs?
Werent you in that thread ganging up on @Apollo and me when we said we dont want Arabic typescript for Af Soomaali?

Arabs should be banned from Somalia imo, we treat their refugees good and they always target and kill us. Just another example of Arab bootyclapping gone wrong

Werent you in that thread ganging up on @Apollo and me when we said we dont want Arabic typescript for Af Soomaali?

Arabs should be banned from Somalia imo, we treat their refugees good and they always target and kill us. Just another example of Arab bootyclapping gone wrong

that wasn’t me sxb that was @Omar del Sur. Not once did I even participate in that thread. I don’t give a damn about arabs or their antics

Last edited:

reer

VIP

somalia eats from the arab monetary fund. :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Where are those Ayrab bootyclappers like @Keep it a boqol 💯 and @Shimbiris nacatullahi cala Dhagacas goat herding camel fockers killing our sister :pacspit:
Waryaa, don't strawman me or lie on my name. I am not an "Ayrab bootyclapper". In fact, I used to have a genuine issue with being rather hateful toward Arabs when I was a bit younger that I needed to mature past. I was only saying Somalis should use a script SOMALIs themselves used for a millennia that just so happens to be the Arabic script. Islam came from Arabia, if I am a passionate Muslim does that make me Ana Carab? It's like you're against anything culturally from Arabia which considering Arabia has culturally influenced Somalia to the same extent Greece influenced Italy, you're being ridiculous.

Anyway, AUN to the sister and let's not be silly here and hate on Ciraqis and all Carabs cos of this one man.

I was only saying Somalis should use a script SOMALIs themselves used for a millennia that just so happens to be the Arabic script.
Arabic script is complicated and is only used in the middle east, even Moroccans and Algerians use french. The latin script is better as it makes it easy for Somalis to learn English, or the french used in djibouti, which is more useful in this globalised world than arabic.

reer

VIP
Arabic script is complicated and is only used in the middle east, even Moroccans and Algerians use french. The latin script is better as it makes it easy for Somalis to learn English, or the french used in djibouti, which is more useful in this globalised world than arabic.
what fkng country promotes brain drain? make everything somali and arabic. weaken other languages.

what fkng country promotes brain drain? make everything somali and arabic. weaken other languages.
Not brain drain I still think Somali should be the main language, but tell me is there anyone creating new words in the somali language for complex topics like engineering and medicine? English takes words from other languages and adds it to the dictionary whenever needed.

Do arabic speaking countries give Somalis citizenship and the stability that latin script countries do. There is nothing wrong with gaining knowledge from countries that are ahead and implementing it. That is why North and South korea are so different after 50 years.

Not brain drain I still think Somali should be the main language, but tell me is there anyone creating new words in the somali language for complex topics like engineering and medicine? English takes words from other languages and adds it to the dictionary whenever needed.
You can take them from Arabic. Western languages are too exotic and would make weird additions for a language like Somali.

Trending

Latest posts