Arab fisherman overrun Lasqoray. Somalis abandon historic town.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Dubais have fled Lasqoray for Bosaso, lack of jobs have pushed all people north of Calmadow to either live in Bosaso or sell their produce their.

Yet Arabs are flocking there since they saw a buisness oppurtunity. @mr steal your naag what do you think about this situation.
There is no dubeis in laas qoreey.... laas qoreey is mainly garabsare/nuh omar
Reer garad and aden sacid
Why u always talk out of ur ass sheegato @codewebsduh , stop spreading fake news!

I welcome my South Semitic Himyarite cousins , We will add their expertise and talents and technological distinctiveness to our own. their culture will adapt to service us. :deadrose:

There is no dubeis in laas qoreey.... laas qoreey is mainly garabsare/nuh omar
Reer garad and aden sacid
Why u always talk out of ur ass sheegato @codewebsduh , stop spreading fake news!

You're right there are no dubays in Laasqory , it's a cumar town , but leave my cousin alone he probably made a mistake .
if you're looking for a sheegato , I'm right here and proud of it :mjlol:
btw , you seem to know a lot about reerka I'm impressed,
how old are you ? 70 ? :lolbron:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You're right there are no dubays in Laasqory , it's a cumar town , but leave my cousin alone he probably made a mistake .
if you're looking for a sheegato , I'm right here and proud of it :mjlol:
btw , you seem to know a lot about reerka I'm impressed,
how old are you ? 70 ? :lolbron:
16 year old
kawhi-leonard.png

alien

📍outer space
VIP
disgusting behaviour. stupid langaabs. we have to kick them out. they will overunn us. we can't let them build our cities

You love them, but they abused Somalis when they went to Yemen

Somalis been livining in yemen for centuries, two of my uncles lived there for decades , (one for almost 50 yrs) had their children there , my cousins even had yemeni citizenship ,now they live in UAE, Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait,UK ,US .
at one point there was close to 1m Somalis living in yemen , ofcourse there were some who got mistreated especially in the north while trying Tahriib to Saudi Arabia , but you can't generalize a whole nation for the actions of few .
there are good and bad people everywhere and in every group , it's not like they all share one mind.
myself, I lived in Somalia , carabaha and the west , and i have met plenty of good and bad people in all of these places.

Mashallah the arab natives and first settlers of las qoray are coming back home to claim their land. this land hasnt seen the brutal effects of civil war I'm sure our arab brothers will turn this town around .

Just remember if you are Isaaq you arent really Djiboutian. I have a feeling you are Isaaq, that's why you are overcompensating lol.

Your clan is your father's clan, you cant be Isaaq and Cisse you can only be one clan.
i hate this dumb stereotype man im ngl, i think it came from jealous southerners/puntlanders/ogadens, i've genuinely never heard an Cisse or Afar Djiboutian say Isaaq Djiboutians aren't Djiboutian before. It's always people from the Blue flag

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lasqoray used to be home to a fishing factory but now its a backwater town. Arabs from Yemen fled here and have already begun fishing buisnesses.

Arabs should transform the town, it's inhabitants have been idle for nearly 30 years.

It pains me to see what happened to 'caluula, bargaal' this was the ancient seat of majerteniya sultanates. Dadki laha bah dir way ka soo carareen to Qardho, it's now under Siwaqroon oo waxba uu gaban degaanka.

Why leave such a beautiful and historic town of Las Qoray. Even this @Guts and his bandar ziyada project that they claimed was to be an urban renewal of the town hasn't come to fruition. I urge all Osman Mahmouds to begin urban renewal projects of our ancient towns. Hala kaco @Libaax-Joore

Libaax-Joore

VIP
It pains me to see what happened to 'caluula, bargaal' this was the ancient seat of majerteniya sultanates. Dadki laha bah dir way ka soo carareen to Qardho, it's now under Siwaqroon oo waxba uu gaban degaanka.

Why leave such a beautiful and historic town of Las Qoray. Even this @Guts and his bandar ziyada project that they claimed was to be an urban renewal of the town hasn't come to fruition. I urge all Osman Mahmouds to begin urban renewal projects of our ancient towns. Hala kaco @Libaax-Joore
Bah dir maxamud xawadane brother Bah leelkase reer dholawa still leave in Caluula and bargaale, bareeda,murcanyo, geesilaye, and xaabo... vice governor of Gardafu is bah dirooble, xawadane, bah leelkase... boowe gobolka bari wa osman mohamud iyo inyar lagu qurxiye

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Bender Ziada is developing everyday keep your negative enegry to yourself saxiib

Trending