Arab fisherman overrun Lasqoray. Somalis abandon historic town.

Lasqoray used to be home to a fishing factory but now its a backwater town. Arabs from Yemen fled here and have already begun fishing buisnesses.

Arabs should transform the town, it's inhabitants have been idle for nearly 30 years.

Dubais have fled Lasqoray for Bosaso, lack of jobs have pushed all people north of Calmadow to either live in Bosaso or sell their produce their.

Yet Arabs are flocking there since they saw a buisness oppurtunity. @mr steal your naag what do you think about this situation.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I believe that Somalis should be extinct.

Even local Qoxotis are building another somali town?

Lazy people, may they get what they deserve (ethnic replacement by hardworking bantus and arabs)

reer

VIP
Dubais have fled Lasqoray for Bosaso, lack of jobs have pushed all people north of Calmadow to either live in Bosaso or sell their produce their.

Yet Arabs are flocking there since they saw a buisness oppurtunity. @mr steal your naag what do you think about this situation.
desalination ia becoming cheaper warsans are peaceful folks y'all should build a desalination plant.

Im Starting To Believe Only MJs Can Assimilate Arabs The Rest Are Wierd And Yall Hate On Us The Nerve Of Some Somalis

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

You guys should do the same thing we do in berbera. Take the once that have something to offer and the others that are useless tell them to go to oman or saudi :mjpls:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Lasqoray used to be home to a fishing factory but now its a backwater town. Arabs from Yemen fled here and have already begun fishing buisnesses.

Arabs should transform the town, it's inhabitants have been idle for nearly 30 years.
If they invest Lasqorey and create jobs for local should be welcomed

This is what happens, if you do not want to work your land someone else will.
These people in the video are poor today but 10 years from now they will give you your salary.
How can someone be poor in a country with fertile land. :mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is what happens, if you do not want to work your land someone else will.
These people in the video are poor today but 10 years from now they will give you your salary.
How can someone be poor in a country with fertile land. :mjlol:

Just like Djibouti,

only the Arabs and Xabeshas have better lives than average Afars and Cisse

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

a few of Isaaqs do well (we are present in IOG's govt, with the biggest companies being Arabs and Isaaqs)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The only rich people in Djibouti are White french, President's family and rich diaspora. :chrisfreshhah:
But at least we have excuses, we can't grow trees in Djibouti LOL

Borreh niggas are cissa-isaaqs (my fam) :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

Local Cissas and Afars are clueless, while Arabs, Isaaqs and Xabeshas feast on them!

shameful!
:kanyehmm:

IOG forbids to many cisses to invest, while his wife allows her clansmen to take over Djibouti!!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somalis are hardly on the coast.

There's hundreds of miles of empty coast on either side.

other civilisations would've made use of this long coastline.

Borreh niggas are cissa-isaaqs (my fam) :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

Local Cissas and Afars are clueless, while Arabs, Isaaqs and Xabeshas feast on them!

shameful!
:kanyehmm:

IOG forbids to many cisses to invest, while his wife allows her clansmen to take over Djibouti!!
Believe me, having spent 19 years in Djibouti, the Xabeshas in Djibouti are poorer that djiboutians (yes this is possible). They are thousands of xabashas who cross the border to Djibouti every year for a better life but the access is restricted and the government has a large deportation policy.
However the ethiopian government lets djiboutians travel to Ethiopia without visa and for free. :lolbron:

isaaqs cissas samaron arabs, they are all equally poor over there.
Only the White french, rich diaspora and djiboutian directors are rich.

Believe me, having spent 19 years in Djibouti, the Xabeshas in Djibouti are poorer that djiboutians (yes this is possible). They are thousands of xabashas who cross the border to Djibouti every year for a better life but the access is restricted and the government has a large deportation policy.
However the ethiopian government lets djiboutians travel to Ethiopia without visa and for free. :lolbron:

I watched a documentary where a hotel was 35$/night in Djibouti lol. How tf do reer Djibouti survive????

I watched a documentary where a hotel was 35$/night in Djibouti lol. How tf do reer Djibouti survive????
Brother, most djiboutians can't afford hotels. Only richer djiboutians can afford it.
Your average djiboutians either lives in a house that was built for a cheaper price (the richer people get a beautiful house, but the poorest get a smaller house) and then you have people who live in ghettos in house built with object found on the streets.
If you manage to get a job at the government you get paid 1700$ per month.
However, most djiboutians can't get a job at the government so that's why you have 40% unemployment.
The private sector is almost non existent because of heavy restrictions, therefore there is no middle class. The country needs liberalization of the market.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

GDP per capita around 3200 dollars ( 3-4 times any of your tuulo that ends with 'lands')

As for the majority, yes

but Ethiopians and Arabs all have jobs and Isaaqs niggas built a part of Djibouti's ports and Cisse from Borreh's built Kempinski

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

but Ethiopians and Arabs all have jobs and Isaaqs niggas built a part of Djibouti's ports and Cisse from Borreh's built Kempinski

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Bruh everyone is suffering there no matter your ethnicity. A few rich people who built large hotels do not speak for everyone.
My cousin was telling me the other day, that many young people are leaving for Hargeysa where they can actually invest and create their own business. The somaliland bureaucracy is better than whatever we have in Djibouti. :lolbron:

Trending