Arab culture exodus

Being arab has nothing to do with ethnicity or science in the real world, let’s be honest . Nobody is doing dna checks on you when they meet you. If your Somali guy with brown or lightkskin and curly hair and grew up in a middle eastern country and speak Arabic as your first language . 99% of people in real life will treat you as a arab. If your a Somali guy who grew up in the west and doesn’t speak Arabic you are just somali and whatever the culture u grew up in.

this guy is one of those blacks pseudoscientists who claim everything except being a slave from sub Saharan Africa
It’s definitely a cope. we r getting flamed by west Africans,Caribbeans and our own women so instead of trying to be better than ppl in the region or larping their history online how about we hype each other’s achievements and make each other look good. Speaking of insecurity, You got ppl all the way in America, no relation to us.. speaking on Somali men saying we don’t deserve our women or we look weak bc they’re taking our women. instead of being mature and showing them wrong they unleash the gorilla jokes. it’s almost as if Somali men believe this shit.

Because it's nothing to brag about. Arab culture is associated with terrorism, and war, illiterate bedouins who marry their own first cousins, The Arabs don't even call themselves Arabs or liked to be called it otherwise, you guys don't even understand how much these guys hate each other. A Syrian hates a Lebanese, A Moroccan person hates on an Algerian/Egyptian person. An Emirati/Saudi hates on a Qatari person. You would be punched in the face, if you went to any of these countries and said ''I thought you were all from the same culture?''

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never really interacted with an actual arab person, I always wanted to make a friend from every country and culture, hopefully I run in to an arab brother or sister that could teach me a little bit of their culture and cuisine. :)

Because it's nothing to brag about. Arab culture is associated with terrorism, and war, illiterate bedouins who marry their own first cousins, The Arabs don't even call themselves Arabs or liked to be called it otherwise, you guys don't even understand how much these guys hate each other. A Syrian hates a Lebanese, A Moroccan person hates on an Algerian/Egyptian person. An Emirati/Saudi hates on a Qatari person. You would be punched in the face, if you went to any of these countries and said ''I thought you were all from the same culture?''
What if this obsession w Arab affairs on this site. Why are they on ur minds, making threads about them. Is there an Arabspot calling out Somalis about fabricated clan origin myths. We have bigger issues to deal with before we criticize what’s going on with other ethnicities.

What if this obsession w Arab affairs on this site. Why are they on ur minds, making threads about them. Is there an Arabspot calling out Somalis about fabricated clan origin myths. We have bigger issues to deal with before we criticize what’s going on with other ethnicities.

Oh no, one told you. I am North Sudani. Simply guest here my friend. Actually Arabs are obsessed with Somalis, and Sudanese people especially when they're in need of our help and support, like uniting against Israel, but when our countries are in dire of their support and help, they are nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
Oh no, one told you. I am North Sudani. Simply guest here my friend. Actually Arabs are obsessed with Somalis, and Sudanese people especially when they're in need of our help and support, like uniting against Israel, but when our countries are in dire of their support and help, they are nowhere to be seen.
Stuff like this always make me laugh.
Ur not special in these regards. Palestine and Syrians aren’t getting help from gulf countries the same way you aren’t. Look what they’re doing to Yemen. The world doesn’t revolve around sudan I’m afraid to say brother. Also arabs aren’t “obsessed” w Somalis. The only times they would probably mention us is engaging in racist rhetoric against East African migrant workers (talking about gulfies) They’re not thinking about us or trying to claim us so we should probably do the same, no?

A
Why are people running away from the label Arab?

North Africans now say we wuz berbers, Levantines say we wuz phonecians, Iraqis say we wuz mesopotamians. Somalis say we wuz Bantu.
eh this ain’t happening. Why would you expect an North African amazigh to identify as Arab? The ones that are arab beg them whole African thing for approval for west Africans/black ppl. Not exactly specific to them now looking at certain Somalis. Certain Levant/Assyrian Christians are the only groups of ppl that claim Maronite, Assyrian, etc cuz guess what? They are! You are watching Christian minorities attach to their ethnoreligious labels and you’re talking about an Arab culture exodus? Let’s backtrack a bit cuz it seems you don’t really understand the right wing Christian history in Lebanon or the Arab world in general. I will say that this has parellels to our EA region tho. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the single largest populated church in Afro asiatic speaking world. Ethiopians have forged their history with Christianity to the point that it’s inseparable. Their history to persecuting Muslims in adjacent to maronites killing PLO- Pali muslims and making muslims a sub human class group who’s only purpose on the land is to expand economically. Iraqi Arabs, Levantine Muslims and non Maronite Levant Christians aren’t claiming Phoenician or Mesopotamian and I want you to say wallah you saw this happened lol.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Just small number of Berbers who make a lot of noise in the internet, most North Africans are Arab.

In Europe Somalis and Arabs are allies. Honestly it's always north Americans who never see Arab, who conjure up ideas about them. You guys live in Somali exclusive zones with no other 3rd worlders.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Because of the Arab nationalist, Ba'athism (is an Arab nationalist ideology that promotes the development and creation of a unified Arab state through the leadership of a vanguard party over a progressive revolutionary government.). Most of the Arab states are dictatorships, the ba'athism ideology is against having any identity other than Arab identity even if you are berber and speaking "Amazigh" language for instant.

The Berbers under Ghadafi regime could not give their children Berber names, only Arabs. The are now start getting few right after the Arab spring. I see this as just an reaction to decades of Ba'athism

The Syrians case is either because of feeling of betrayal in both sides. In the rebels view, the Arabs couldn't help the Syrian rebels; some of the power countries were with Alassad, and in the Assad supporters viewed the Arab countries and Arab league disestablishing Syria.

The phonetician case is more connected to retards Lebanese who try to establish a myth origin and identity, and claim that their Arabic dialect is not an Arab in origin, and that their culture is different than from rest of Syrian. Lebanon is just like Djibouti or Ogadeen to Somalia

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are people running away from the label Arab?

North Africans now say we wuz berbers, Levantines say we wuz phonecians, Iraqis say we wuz mesopotamians. Somalis say we wuz Bantu.

No. Somalis say we waz Kush

Trending

Latest posts