Arab culture exodus

You are not.. you cushitic... best case scenario is that your blood is 99.9 % cushitic and 0.1% Arab ..very deluted Arab is unacceptable :russ:
I didn't say I was Arab. But I am closer to them genetically, linguistically and culturally than a angolan.

Most of the people who want to divide Somalis and Arabs are people who gain from it, aka Africans

I didn't say I was Arab. But I am closer to them genetically, linguistically and culturally than a angolan.

Most of the people who want to divide Somalis and Arabs are people who gain from it, aka Africans

Ofcourse you are close..they are muslim and we might had historical..but quit the inferiority complex..you are Somali a noble race by it self

mad mullah had an arabic name

Arabic names are every where my friend due to Islamic influence..muslim love saxaba...notice all names are saxaba names..

:lolbron: Arabic is my first language do you want to hear arabic names that Bedouins exclusively use for example
أحوس-أغبر-أوس-جنب-خولع-دألان-دعلج دوبل-سرحان-دؤاله-سعسع

The last name is سعسع pronounced in Somali sacsac

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Mr positive, but only for his African Masters who enter Somalia on a whim and divide and conquer them.
I also love the aboriginal black Arabs that inhabited Arabia before the Europeans and turks invaded and mixed with the black aboriginal gulf Arabians

Arabic names are every where my friend due to Islamic influence..muslim love saxaba...notice all names are saxaba names..

:lolbron: Arabic is my first language do you want to hear arabic names are Bedouins exclusively use for example
أحوس-أغبر-أوس-جنب-خولع-دألان-دعلج دوبل-سرحان-دؤاله-سعسع

The last name is سعسع pronounced in Somali sacsac
why do u call yourself mad mullah? why not sayyidka or his real name

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I don't think we are arabs but arab hate is becoming widespread nowadays

Hate is easy to come by. You don't even have to try that hard, just pick a group of people and pick a feature and hate on it. It's stupid wallahi but that is what people do.

Trending