Appreciation Thread For Gambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gambar

Although she’s not active much but she has stood beside me in the biggest fkd battle, she’s the type of soldier that observes her surroundings and goes for the killing shot. She’s a force not to be reckon with. She got these Ashy Abdis smitten by her presence. She’s a rida, hitta, shot caller. Balling on these hoes with her 50k ayuuto. Henna dripping on her hands, gold shining on her neck.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Daaaaamn my freestyle though!!!!!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Gambar

Although she’s not active much but she has stood beside me in the biggest fkd battle, she’s the type of soldier that observes her surroundings and goes for the killing shot. She’s a force not to be reckon with. She got these Ashy Abdis smitten by her presence. She’s a rida, hitta, shot caller. Balling on these hoes with her 50k ayuuto. Henna dripping on her hands, gold shining on her neck.

Well damn
She is like the sniper in the unit, the silent assasin

Gambar

VIP
@Gambar

Daaaaamn my freestyle though!!!!!
Like yesterday, I couldn’t resist naa heedhe. You know I got your back. :siilaanyolaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Everytime I read her name, it reminds me of my ayeeyos favorite gambar she brought with her when she immigrated from Kismaayo to the US:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.