Appreciation thread for Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont u answer the questions? u probably can't defend that can u?
dhimo nayaa.
You're clearly very ill. Also, your habaar will not affect me bc its completely unwarranted, it'll only hurt you in the end.
From now on, consider yourself blocked and reported.

why would a pakistani mosque say somali girls are cheap and clean? be genuine in ur answer.
what reason would they have to do that?

Why would conservative websites say somali boys are rapist? Be genuine in your answer.
What reason would they have to do that?
Suck and swallow it warya :icon rolleyes:

You're clearly very ill. Also, your habaar will not affect me bc its completely unwarranted, it'll only hurt you in the end.
From now on, consider yourself blocked and reported.
lol avoid my threads if ur this soft.
can't answer the question, deflects, resorts to name calling, finally decides to resort to blocking.
wondering what u'll report me for.:gucciwhat: u are the one name calling me, i am yet to call u name. waa yaab.:mjlol:

Why would conservative websites say somali boys are rapist? Be genuine in your answer.
What reason would they have to do that?
Suck and swallow it warya :icon rolleyes:
they have a motivation to lie because they hate muslims and immigrants and black people, when u are all, of course u'll be hated the most.
why would an imaam of a mosque lie?
don't let me forget the time he asked in khutba prayer why somali women ask for white husbands.
u guys are embarrassing, and instead of telling each other about self respect, u'd prefer to put ur head in the sand and pretend like 80% of somali girls havent become s and a 10% of the remaining selling themselves for apples and sodas, leaving only 10% of decent somali girls. smh

they have a motivation to lie because they hate muslims and immigrants and black people, when u are all, of course u'll be hated the most.
don't let me forget the time he asked in khutba prayer why somali women ask for white husbands.
u guys are embarrassing, and instead of telling each other about self respect, u'd prefer to put ur head in the sand and pretend like 80% of somali girls havent become s and a 10% of the remaining selling themselves for apples and sodas, leaving only 10% of decent somali girls. smh

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Why is it his business bisinka
Why are Asian women asking for white men
What a racist
As the imam he's suppose to be leading prayers
You are here bashing fellow Somali girls
You don't know anything about us
So take your lies else where self hater
No ones stopping you from marrying out !

Why is it his business bisinka
Why are Asian women asking for white men
What a racist
As the imam he's suppose to be leading prayers
You are here bashing fellow Somali girls
You don't know anything about us
So take your lies else where self hater
No ones stopping you from marrying out !
chill now, i can't marry out without dragging u girls to the floor.
I am somali, why would I marry in peace when I can shit on somali women in the process?

by the way, asian women don't line up in a mosque and tell the imaam "please the next white guy is mine".
obviously the imam has had enough. again, don't worry about me telling the truth, u should educate each other, kor isu qaada gudaafad baad noqoteen.

I signed up on ummahforum, waiting for approval now.
pretty soon, i'll take my jihad there where the ajnabis already talk about somali women.

chill now, i can't marry out without dragging u girls to the floor.
I am somali, why would I marry in peace when I can shit on somali women in the process?

by the way, asian women don't line up in a mosque and tell the imaam "please the next white guy is mine".
obviously the imam has had enough. again, don't worry about me telling the truth, u should educate each other, kor isu qaada gudaafad baad noqoteen.

And I will shit on you as long as you stay on sspot
That's the little justice I can do
Ik you're lying !
No Somali girl would be desperate for a white men
That I can't say for you
You have Madow tendencies !
I've seen these bashing in other communities
Mind you it's definitely not Somali like
Now hush and walk away

Ik you're lying !
That I can't say for you
Now hush and walk away
lool what are u going to do? u don't know me.
besides, I can bring receipts of ajnabis talking about somali women, something which u will never find on the internet about other women.
it's beyond embarrassing.

Ik you're lying !
That I can't say for you
Now hush and walk away

He's right somali girls always marry revert prisoners and cadaans, and 9 times out 10 it's not because of piety, there's plenty of practising Somali brothers from sufis to salafis without a criminal record

lool what are u going to do? u don't know me.
besides, I can bring receipts of ajnabis talking about somali women, something which u will never find on the internet about other women.
it's beyond embarrassing.

Niggas talk about all races of women all over the world tf you mean pussy! There you go again with your bullshit
Niggas sometimes talk just to hate
You're a huge self hater nacass

Niggas talk about all races of women all over the world tf you mean pussy! There you go again with your bullshit
Niggas sometimes talk just to hate
You're a huge self hater nacass
go find me a group of reverts discussing arab women or any other women for that matter.
i will bring u pages and pages of them giving each other tips to target somali girls specifically because they are the cheapest, and a marriage with them for nothing is the likeliest. take ur time.

He's right somali girls always marry revert prisoners and cadaans, and 9 times out 10 it's not because of piety, there's plenty of practising Somali brothers from sufis to salafis without a criminal record

Not in North America they don't
Don't generalize us normal Somalis with you British Somalis
thank you very much
:comeon:

@Lola_Vonroe Wallahi, Allah is my witness, one time I was dropping shukaansi on a paki girl and she was talking about her preference for Somalis and black reverts (roadman on deen type) over paki boys, then she goes she never gets black reverts cause Somali girls always get there first and she wishes she was a somali girl:jcoleno:

@Lola_Vonroe Wallahi, Allah is my witness, one time I was dropping shukaansi on a paki girl and she was talking about her preference for Somalis and black reverts (roadman on deen type) over paki boys, then she goes she never gets black reverts cause Somali girls always get there first and she wishes she was a somali girl:jcoleno:

:snoop:
Omg it's over for London
Wallahi
I'm so perplexed rn
Cadaan? A ugly British men
Omg omg
No wonder they hate you out there :what:
We will build a trump wall to keep y'all disease away from us

Status
Not open for further replies.