Appreciation thread for Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Ferrari is one who legit became psychologically tainted by the gender wars on here, much like Arman was on the verge of being affected by the degenerate dungeon folk majority of SS before he (rightly) decided to dip..

Ferrari is one who legit became psychologically tainted by the gender wars on here, much like Arman was on the verge of being affected by the degenerate dungeon folk majority of SS before he (rightly) decided to dip..
I wanted to say something but then I realized that ur always right.:childplease:

:lolbron: they secretly meet in groups then get upset when we mentione their ruined reputation to the extent where fucking adoons called them cheap and clean. :mjlol: If i was a xalimo, maba hadleen.
You know, sometimes you have some marginally intelligent things to and other times, you act like this :bell:

I wanna know why you're always so mad. Who hurt you son? :gucciwhat:

You know sometimes, you have some marginally intelligent things to and other times, you act like this :bell:

I wanna know why you're always so mad. Who hurt you son? :gucciwhat:
why does it always come down to someone being hurt?
everything I say is true.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Appreciation thread for @Ferrari ? I see everyone is getting one these day
1*kqnJGXtGOmZOt8ytAKSDQw.gif

why does it always come down to someone being hurt?
everything I say is true.
Say that again and maybe you can convince yourself that you're always right:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Listen, Idk where you're from, but where I am from, the vast majority of young Somali girls and women have sharaf and they're about their business. We don't have that "cheap and clean" London nonsense. Therefore, you can't generalize.

I have a problem with a lot of you men saying one thing and doing another. You shame young lost and misguided women who make those mistakes and you turn around and do the same thing. On top if that, many of you brag on it.
Zina is zina no matter whether you're a woman or a man. Men can be hoes too and a lot on here seem to be :gaasdrink:

Say that again and maybe you can convince yourself that you're always right:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Listen, Idk where you're from, but where I am from, the vast majority of young Somali girls and women have sharaf and they're about their business. We don't have that "cheap and clean" London nonsense. Therefore, you can't generalize.

I have a problem with a lot of you men saying one thing and doing another. You shame young lost and misguided women who make those mistakes and you turn around and do the same thing. On top if that, many of you brag on it.
Zina is zina no matter whether you're a woman or a man. Men can be hoes too and a lot on here seem to be :gaasdrink:
It's so bad in london and canada that mosques are telling it as a it's.

"
V.XXII‏ @She_Psychotic 17 Aug 2013
Brixton mosque quoted " Somali girls are cheap and clean"

0 replies2 retweets1 like
"

she's a somali girl, is she hurt too?
:camby:
spare me the calacal, everything i say is true. like I say, u won't be respected if when reverts can't find a wife, people tell them "brother you couldn't even find a somali girl". smh, how embarrassing is that?

It's so bad in london and canada that mosques are telling it as a it's.

"
V.XXII‏ @She_Psychotic 17 Aug 2013
Brixton mosque quoted " Somali girls are cheap and clean"

0 replies2 retweets1 like
"

she's a somali girl, is she hurt too?
:camby:
spare me the calacal, everything i say is true. like I say, u won't be respected if when reverts can't find a wife, people tell them "brother you couldn't even find a somali girl". smh, how embarrassing is that?
:pachah1::pachah1:
Okay and? A generalization is not the whole truth, sxb. Neither are stereotypes.
At the end of the day, I know that my Somali family and friends are good people who don't engage in that sort of behaviour. It wouldn't be fair to tar us all with the same brush. But if that is what you like to do, go for it. I know where I stand sxb:samwelcome:
You need to learn to put less stock into what others say.

tbh they aren't even worth it 90% of the crap they spew is stories they've been spreading amongst each other since the dawn of somali social networks.

lol truth is people like that are stuck in a virtual echo chamber and cant be freed unless they actually befriend somali girls:mjlaugh:

:pachah1::pachah1:
Okay and? A generalization is not the whole truth, sxb. Neither are stereotypes.
At the end of the day, I know that my Somali family and friends are good people who don't engage in that sort of behaviour. It wouldn't be fair to tar us all with the same brush. But if that is what you like to do, go for it. I know where I stand sxb:samwelcome:
You need to learn to put less stock into what others say.
why would a pakistani mosque say somali girls are cheap and clean? be genuine in ur answer.
what reason would they have to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending