Appreciation thread for Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
:lolbron: they secretly meet in groups then get upset when we mentione their ruined reputation to the extent where fucking adoons called them cheap and clean. :mjlol: If i was a xalimo, maba hadleen.
Never heard of xaliimos getting called cheap and clean. Where do you live?

I'm afraid I've to cancel you my cousin @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman

Only for 2 months though. But seriously the war is on. There will be restless days for SSpot faraaxs on here. Mark my words.

Troops please assemble, @Gambar @Lola_Vonroe @zaliah @Merca @Lsma @Black Dahlia @Angela Davis @Khad714 @yasmin lan @Waxwaalan @TheShinning @Hani Malab @waraabe @The_Cushitic__one @embarassing @Luna @Shamis @VixR @FSMDOA @sophisticate @Aria

giphy.gif
tbh they aren't even worth it 90% of the crap they spew is stories they've been spreading amongst each other since the dawn of somali social networks. Or women they spy on from the dark depths of their basements like angry quasimodo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tbh they aren't even worth it 90% of the crap they spew is stories they've been spreading amongst each other since the dawn of somali social networks. Or women they spy on from the dark depths of their basements like angry quasimodo
:dead::dead1:

You're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.