Appreciation Post || Most Successful Modern Somali Artists

Cartman

reformed
So do they make music in english?
it would be impressive if they did it in korean and still manage to have international audience :)
Walle It’s Somali, they have Arab daddy’s, too. I promise just watch the videos and stream Baasto Tiimo Jileec and Shiisas vidéo.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ever since OP came out of the closet and revealed being a female he can't hold the KPop loving Halimo in him no more, I serious like the old of her and her male larping character for some reason, she/he was entertaining and funny compared to this new person with a Korean fetish.
:birdman:

#BringOldRaeSrEmBack

So do they make music in english?
it would be impressive if they did it in korean and still manage to have international audience :)
Probably not I assume they don’t care to perform in English as it would probably ruin their “flow” or whatever and their fans seem to be obsessive over them along with anything that’s connected with them ie their language as well. Could throw in a few English terms like ever foreign musician in their songs occasionally to show that they somewhat acknowledge their western audience.

Cartman

reformed
Ever since OP came out of the closet and revealed being a female he can't hold the KPop loving Halimo in him no more, I serious like the old of her and her male larping character for some reason, she/he was entertaining and funny compared to this new person with a Korean fetish.
:birdman:

#BringOldRaeSrEmBack
Stream Baasto Tiimo Jileec iyo Shiisha
@Shmurda you like this song right? Perfect Somali boy struggle all in one heeso :lawd:

didnt look at dat gay shit but most succesful modern somali artists gotta go to mo-g, top5 and knaan and if u go back home my nigga suldan seeraar and the GOAT Awale Aden

didnt look at dat gay shit but most succesful modern somali artists gotta go to mo-g, top5 and knaan and if u go back home my nigga suldan seeraar and the GOAT Awale Aden
Only a few real niggas left on this site, sadly @RaeSrEm has turned into a weird k pop halimo who probably dreams about her hoyoo letting her have a Korean boyfriend
:mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Stream Baasto Tiimo Jileec iyo Shiisha
@Shmurda you like this song right? Perfect Somali boy struggle all in one heeso :lawd:

I came across this on Twitter yesterday and I was impressed,Walle Somalis are getting creative now on Twitter,Rihaana cadeey kulahaa.
:mjlaugh:

is @RaeSrEm a man or a woman and why do somali girls love koreans, I dont judge men but they look soft to me
I think her/him and its peers @Medulla and @Karats call it gender fluid they switch genders on this site as they please
1449-1bb241476454ef548e117265fcccf495.png

Trending

Latest posts