Appreciation for HSM and Mahad Salad for making NISA a lawful agency after more than 50 years

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Am actually of the few neutral ones when it comes mahad salaad maybe my hate for fahad and nabad iyo naxdin is the reason. When I see a lot of Hawiye saying he has connection with shabab it confuses me but then I remember ceyr are in the ranks of shabab elites.
Which Hawiye is saying Mahad is Shabaab :mahubowtf: and don’t link me some ‘social media star’. I want to see actually politicians and respected elders

Also I think it’s pretty good that Mahad can take advantage of any Cayr intelligence from Shabaab. I’m sure they’re paranoid yet can’t do anything much about it given their leadership is filled with Cayr

Am actually of the few neutral ones when it comes mahad salaad maybe my hate for fahad and nabad iyo naxdin is the reason. When I see a lot of Hawiye saying he has connection with shabab it confuses me but then I remember ceyr are in the ranks of shabab elites.
Cayr iyo Ciida.
Dhinaca dowlada Mahad Salaad
Dhinaca Shabaab Mahad Karataay
labo mahad ayaaba somalia shite.

Which Hawiye is saying Mahad is Shabaab :mahubowtf: and don’t link me some ‘social media star’. I want to see actually politicians and respected elders

Also I think it’s pretty good that Mahad can take advantage of any Cayr intelligence from Shabaab. I’m sure they’re paranoid yet can’t do anything much about it given their leadership is filled with Cayr
let them think it bro. Let the fear linger dont pacify them of it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
2ED8EF79-5FD6-4724-9BED-6CC5D896263C.jpeg

This was the Murusade nabadoon yesterday. Yet mahad has been accused of bombing hotel hayat last year. Make this make sense. Kulaha hawiye, naga xishooda

wtf u bring shilabo into this for? that's so random.
You and your rent boys tried shit in kismayo in 2013, how did that end? You ain't seeing kismayo or anywhere close to it. You can talk a whole lot of shit tho. we ain't the boo.n u smash in galmudug. cagdheere gumac hits different and I think you found out when liyu police crossed into galmudug in 2016. Try f*ck around and find out if you wanna prove something.
1999-2007 markaa adigu iyo Kabolaxdaada kismayo ku xoogaaye ma jinni baa ahaa.
in 2016 markaa Galmudug so galeyse Labobaar ii Garcilaan hawada maa laga saare

1999-2007 markaa adigu iyo Kabolaxdaada kismayo ku xoogaaye ma jinni baa ahaa.
in 2016 markaa Galmudug so galeyse Labobaar ii Garcilaan hawada maa laga saare
I was too busy fighting a country called Ethiopia. I wasn't paying attention to Somalia at all, but look what happened the moment I stopped my war with Ethiopia in 2018? Next president will be a tall cagdheer, get ready for it. You don't remember losing 60 men in a single day in galmudug in 2016? we can make you go extinct if we want. Don't think you realize Ogaden is not what you are used to.

This is the reason why most are distrustful of the security apparatus in xamar. In the hope of infiltrating shabab shabab infiltrates you. You have amniyat who turned themselves in or captured working in nisa that was supposed to be only used as informants. Most l muqdisho residents dint report qarax activity because shabab is the one taking the report but in dowlad uniform.
Chris Harrison Disaster GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is the reason why most are distrustful of the security apparatus in xamar. In the hope of infiltrating shabab shabab infiltrates you. You have amniyat who turned themselves in or captured working in nisa that was supposed to be only used as informants.
That was HSM’s policy to only use them against Shabaab. But of course Fahad Yasin brought them in fully

I was too busy fighting a country called Ethiopia. I wasn't paying attention to Somalia at all, but look what happened the moment I stopped my war with Ethiopia in 2018? Next president will be a tall cagdheer, get ready for it. You don't remember losing 60 men in a single day in galmudug in 2016? we can make you go extinct if we want. Don't think you realize Ogaden is not what you are used to.
do you remember the 300 you lost? :gaasdrink:

itoobiya baa 100sano bey ku xoogaayeen hal mar ayeey aniga i gardareysteen gacan beyna taageen. WE ARE NOT THE SAME:mjlol:

do you need glasses
if you do want real sources though... Heres some @Bowda-dheer 'long thighs' :lolbron:

wtf u bring shilabo into this for? that's so random.
You and your rent boys tried shit in kismayo in 2013, how did that end? You ain't seeing kismayo or anywhere close to it. You can talk a whole lot of shit tho. we ain't the boo.n u smash in galmudug. cagdheere gumac hits different and I think you found out when liyu police crossed into galmudug in 2016. Try f*ck around and find out if you wanna prove something.

And what happened after your Liyu Police Crossed? Did you forget the leader of Liyu Police got killed in an ambush?

2016 -Wararka naga soo gaadhay Deegaanada dhanka Xuduuda Galmudug iyo Maamulka Kililka ayaa Sheegaya in Dagaal culus oo dhex maray Maleeshiyaad hab qabiil u abaabulan oo meelaha Habargidir ka soo Jeeda iyo Ciidamada Liyuu Boooliska ee ka amar qaatay Cabdi Maxamuud Cumar,uu ku dhintay Taliyii Ciidamada Liyuuga ee aagaas.

1679234394003.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Gaban ima keep this short and summarize what you ran from before :icon e smile:

The only content you’ll find on Lababaar is a Xasuuq from Bah Geri against HG
The only times you find HG fighting Liyu it ends up in massacre
E51A839D-A596-477F-984D-D8D44AD52D10.jpeg

The only clan calling for peace from the otherside is Ceyr, HG to Maxaad Aadan, Bah Geri that lets you know the power scaling between us
The only people losing land is Hawiye who are competing all together including from Somalia alongside Madows against just Bah Geri since the 90s
36419110-A415-47E8-BAD6-EBE6890CF5B2.jpeg

but lost it all now with Ogaden dominating the city of Qalaafe both in name and in deed through Bah Geri
F2465BB9-9E22-4E6D-AFCA-4798FE1FC985.jpeg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...XHUwwTgaLl&id=100783201473793&mibextid=qC1gEa
and controlling both even without Liyu with the ONLF capturing Mustahil alone from Liyu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/mobile/africa/7932972.stm
Keep in mind Mustahil was once known as a HG settlement even functioning as the USC headquarters at a point
679562BE-8BDC-4CE2-A8AE-A3CB04B02943.jpeg

@Gaban ima keep this short and summarize what you ran from before :icon e smile:

The only content you’ll find on Lababaar is a Xasuuq from Bah Geri against HG
The only times you find HG fighting Liyu it ends up in massacre
View attachment 261366
The only clan calling for peace from the otherside is Ceyr, HG to Maxaad Aadan, Bah Geri that lets you know the power scaling between us
The only people losing land is Hawiye who are competing all together including from Somalia alongside Madows against just Bah Geri since the 90s
View attachment 261369
but lost it all now with Ogaden dominating the city of Qalaafe both in name and in deed through Bah Geri
View attachment 261370
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...XHUwwTgaLl&id=100783201473793&mibextid=qC1gEa
and controlling both even without Liyu with the ONLF capturing Mustahil alone from Liyu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/mobile/africa/7932972.stm
Keep in mind Mustahil was once known as a HG settlement even functioning as the USC headquarters at a point
View attachment 261371
Calling for peace in your grandparents lands isn't the W you thought it was. Hg are in Mustaxil and Very present but it is not and has never been historically owned by us leave alone Qelaafo which we are present in today but had no previous presnce 100 years ago we are new comers that expanded from Galgaduud. The HG in qelaafo and Mustaxil were no better than the HG in burco pre1990 that were there for business, unarmed. Mustaxil was a USC head quarter because it was Jaajeele dominated with HG presence it is not 'owned' or ever considered a HG settlement Just like feerfeer and farlibaax which we are very present in.

"The only people losing land is Hawiye who are competing all together including from Somalia alongside Madows against just Bah Geri since the 90s"

tanu ka waran hee? i am not native to this dhul my brother I have been actively expanding since the 80s theres a reason liyuu had to come fight me and got demolished.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Calling for peace in your grandparents lands isn't the W you thought it was. Hg are in Mustaxil and Very present but it is not and has never been historically owned by us leave alone Qelaafo which we are present in today but had no previous presnce 100 years ago we are new comers that expanded from Galgaduud. The HG in qelaafo and Mustaxil were no better than the HG in burco pre1990 that were there for business, unarmed. Mustaxil was a USC head quarter because it was Jaajeele dominated with HG presence it is not 'owned' or ever considered a HG settlement Just like feerfeer and farlibaax which we are very present in.

"The only people losing land is Hawiye who are competing all together including from Somalia alongside Madows against just Bah Geri since the 90s"

tanu ka waran hee? i am not native to this dhul my brother I have been actively expanding since the 80s theres a reason liyuu had to come fight me and got demolished.
Weak response again. Any map prior to the Dervish era and most prior to 1936 show Hawiye from south of Godey through Qalaafe Mustahil and FeerFeer and Bah Geri nowhere. You lived under Hawiye land and Bah Geris taking yours now to compete against Ilmo Gumcadle in Shilaabo
57F22976-D37C-4F5C-977D-451D18F74B5C.jpeg

You came to support HAG and lost territory then suffered massacres and pressure in the few tuulos you settle. How does it feel to be Caabudwaaq? :silanyosmile:

C88BA7CC-A2CC-4D09-8A15-A221D51AB60C.jpeg

weli Mustaxil waan joogaa adoo wiilal kaaga dhinteen
Weak response again. Any map prior to the Dervish era and most prior to 1936 show Hawiye from south of Godey through Qalaafe Mustahil and FeerFeer and Bah Geri nowhere. You lived under Hawiye land and Bah Geris taking yours now to compete against Ilmo Gumcadle in Shilaabo
View attachment 261471

You came to support HAG and lost territory then suffered massacres and pressure in the few tuulos you settle. How does it feel to be Caabudwaaq? :silanyosmile:

View attachment 261472
I will respond to you later at length as you seem to have an issue distinguishing Hawiye and HG. The maps you posted are other Hawiye like Gugundhabe and XL 1900, the Italians, Bah Geri and Mareexaan are all in understanding that my natural lands as an HG didn't extend anywhere beyond linea tomasseli in the 1930s what makes you think a poorly labelled map will change that? Because I will bring the same map later in detail and you will very clearly see it is other Hawiye and not HG in those settlements.
2 can play a game you may have dislodged Jiidle who are still very present in the lands you claimed but the amount I as a fellow Hawiye have confiscated from your fellow daarood is incomparable including your Ogaadeen and this is Just shilabo not even including Jubalanad and other areas in Galbeed which other Hawiye have done their part. Your own Cabdi illey admitted he was fighting argagaxiso oo deegaanka u dhalan before signing a peace treaty with us why do you think your words suddenly hold more weight than italians, Mx, Bahgari and Iley? I am a newcomer to those lands and I didn't come as magan or nativity. Mareexaan ayaaba qeylo ka yeere oo idin soo hor xige yaa xoog deegaanka ugu abtirinee oo ku dejinee. HG mustaxil ii qelaafe waa joogaan ilaa hadana waa fadhiyaan and even when they came they came fighting Ogaden led by Cawaale Kalab allied with Olol diinle the sources are clearly written by italians which I will post later. waxii qelaafe ii mustaxil dhinac kale u xiga weligeed HG ma degin ilaa 1980 as the Hg who remained in those towns stayed back for business and are still present. but do be patient for my response to your maps and your stance of me being native to that land as you seem confused between HG and other Hawiye.

weli Mustaxil waan joogaa adoo wiilal kaaga dhinteen

I will respond to you later at length as you seem to have an issue distinguishing Hawiye and HG. The maps you posted are other Hawiye like Gugundhabe and XL 1900, the Italians, Bah Geri and Mareexaan are all in understanding that my natural lands as an HG didn't extend anywhere beyond linea tomasseli in the 1930s what makes you think a poorly labelled map will change that? Because I will bring the same map later in detail and you will very clearly see it is other Hawiye and not HG in those settlements.
2 can play a game you may have dislodged Jiidle who are still very present in the lands you claimed but the amount I as a fellow Hawiye have confiscated from your fellow daarood is incomparable including your Ogaadeen and this is Just shilabo not even including Jubalanad and other areas in Galbeed which other Hawiye have done their part. Your own Cabdi illey admitted he was fighting argagaxiso oo deegaanka u dhalan before signing a peace treaty with us why do you think your words suddenly hold more weight than italians, Mx, Bahgari and Iley? I am a newcomer to those lands and I didn't come as magan or nativity. Mareexaan ayaaba qeylo ka yeere oo idin soo hor xige yaa xoog deegaanka ugu abtirinee oo ku dejinee. HG mustaxil ii qelaafe waa joogaan ilaa hadana waa fadhiyaan and even when they came they came fighting Ogaden led by Cawaale Kalab allied with Olol diinle the sources are clearly written by italians which I will post later. waxii qelaafe ii mustaxil dhinac kale u xiga weligeed HG ma degin ilaa 1980 as the Hg who remained in those towns stayed back for business and are still present. but do be patient for my response to your maps and your stance of me being native to that land as you seem confused between HG and other Hawiye.
View attachment 261471

View attachment 261472
Coming back to this.

The Maps you posted aren't from 1936 and look much more similar to the updated Kenyan one but in gray. in this response I will show you a different Variety of Maps that have the same narrative with some even exaggerating and I will link Ogaadeen and Marehan Elders talking about the facts I have told you.

The first map was created by your Abbysinian Masters during the colonial period, and it vividly depicts if not exaggerates, Bah Geri land.

The green represents Jaajeele, a Hawiye clan that was always settled in that land and Abbysinians took notice of them, but what's interesting is the location of Ceel habreed (which is now Ceyr), Shilaabe, which I highlighted in yellow, and Bahgari dhul, which I highlighted in blue along with their daarood brothers. This is just one of a few maps that proves my point/your odyaal of the general location of your historical lands.

Abbysinian map.png

The Second Map is a map made by Italians during the Colonial period with little more detail on clans. Blue is Hawiye Gugundhabe who still settles there today green is Bahgari, Mx, Shilabo and El Habred highlighted in Yellow which is mine today as well as its surrounding areas.

Italian Map.png

The third is a British-made map as you can see just like its Abbysinian and italian counterparts It displays bahgeris traditional lands in the area your odayo claim as well as the Ethios and Italians; below shilabo, which I have pushed you from today and settle in. I will repeat, HG's traditional lands did not extend beyond Linea tomasseli but we did fight beyond that at some point which I will post about below.

English map.png

The last map is the IM lewis map that was made in 1931 after the formation of linea tomasseli and was published in 1955 and is the most widely accepted map amongst the Somalis. Kindly look at the location of Bahgeri and the location of Cayr you will then know who expanded on who.

Clan Map 19555.jpg

Here it is again zoomed in. As you can see Bahgeri is near the border below shilabo whereas today that whole country is occupied by Ayaanle Ceyr.
IM lewis coloured.png

The maps I have shown you are more detailed than the rubbish you tried to do your historical revisionism with and make clear notice, on several maps, the location of the Daarood and Hawiye unlike the undetailed and poorly redone updated Kenyan version map of 1999 which actually proves my expansion that has continued since then.
SIDE.png

to further back my claims here are Daarood odoyaal talking about and reiterating the real facts of the land and who is dislodging who. This Bahgari oday even says HG were not in ethiopian borders as per Ethiopia which is clear as day on the Abbysinian map.

BAHGARI

Mareexaan actively admitting where things were and where things are today.
https://fb.watch/js3fiDo0Nb/
https://www.facebook.com/100037347076057/videos/1003955926864346/

The only time I was in Shilabo/Qelafo(Webi shabeele) area prior to 1980 was when I was allied with Olol diinle that was based in the country of Qelaafo and Mustaxil to karbaash Ogaadeen as noted by the Italians below. Beyond that, I was limited to Somalia's borders until I expanded starting in 1984 when I captured Ulasan, Qalqalooc, Haamanyaaq, Dalanbiya, Labobaar Baarmagoog etc.

Here is me Karbaashing the shit out of you allied with Ethiopians pre-1980 with olol Diinle

ogaden.JPG
olol 1.JPG

olol 2.JPG

Important notice by the italians in regard to the limits of my land despite me fighting in lands that aren't mine similar to when I raided Majeerteen in the valleys of Nugaal and confiscated hundred of their Camels. The source also reiterates the above sources- ''Took advantage of the ethiopian conquest to expand on the ogadens'' this is talking about the time I was allied with Olol diinle in webi shabeele 1935. Thats the only times I was in that dhul and I made a strong come back as we can see today who owns much of webi shabeele-Shilaabo.

overstep.JPG

next time be careful of revising history to fit your agenda when the truth is apparent and everywhere. Do not damage control where you have been destroyed.
I'll give you some advice for next time though, stick to being my victim. :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts