Appreciation for HSM and Mahad Salad for making NISA a lawful agency after more than 50 years

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E8D07F0E-FD78-4223-8E25-606ACC07EBA8.jpeg
5ABD01A1-3AE7-4132-9327-7A9DBABBF374.jpeg
E2E88663-A914-40CD-891C-8AC03599571B.jpeg
0DC5297B-679D-4524-B0A7-6FDD1BDAAA21.jpeg
589388B6-80ED-48BA-BBF0-1974983DE9EA.jpeg
3D962794-E82F-44F5-B2CC-3F64D5CD35F8.jpeg

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I'm not very knowledgeable about this, what does it mean? Were they based on corruption before?

What qualifications does Mr. Salaad have? It wasn't long ago he donated camel and money and screaming 1991 loo noqohaa.
Seriously, Somalia is doomed walle if we have failed mooryaans running its intelligence department.

What qualifications does Mr. Salaad have? It wasn't long ago he donated camel and money and screaming 1991 loo noqohaa.
Seriously, Somalia is doomed walle if we have failed mooryaans running its intelligence department.

Worry about Kismaayo sxb, Mahad Salaad is more qualified than Madoobe who is squatting in JL for 10 years with no change or development.

The only Mooryaan is your Madoobe who spends most of his time selling charcoal and attending to his Kenyan Masters.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Worry about Kismaayo sxb, Mahad Salaad is more qualified than Madoobe who is squatting in JL for 10 years with no change or development.

The only Mooryaan is your Madoobe who spends most of his time selling charcoal and attending to his Kenyan Masters.
When’s the last big explosion in Xamar. Ever since NISA took over checkpoints, security on this front has significantly improved.

The issues with Police vs SNA vs NISA vs security forces of gudoomiyas is now subsiding. I suspect a lot of sabotaging was going on as Mahad was taking over the security. But it’s been a good month now without any incidents.

He’s actually doing great work imo. Toughest job in Somalia as you get blamed for every thing a soldier, police etc fail to do or cause harm.

This included with the massive operation of NISA clearing out Balcad - Basra. As that was Shabaab’s most strategic position in Somalia as it conected them shabellaha Hoose and shabellaha dhexe for them

It's beneath me to go back and forth with a langaab so i'll end this convo here.

When’s the last big explosion in Xamar. Ever since NISA took over checkpoints, security on this front has significantly improved.

The issues with Police vs SNA vs NISA vs security forces of gudoomiyas is now subsiding. I suspect a lot of sabotaging was going on as Mahad was taking over the security. But it’s been a good month now without any incidents.

He’s actually doing great work imo. Toughest job in Somalia as you get blamed for every thing a soldier, police etc fail to do or cause harm.

This included with the massive operation of NISA clearing out Balcad - Basra. As that was Shabaab’s most strategic position in Somalia as it conected them shabellaha Hoose and shabellaha dhexe for them
I questioned his qualification, and he has none. Just last year, he was donating camel with "1991" markings on them. You can't tell me someone like that should have been given the security of the country. I get it, we all support our adeers, but every now and then we have to be serious. As much as I support my adeer madobe, I wouldn't be upset with anyone who calls him mooryaan.

It's beneath me to go back and forth with a langaab so i'll end this convo here.
Don't throw punches if you can't take them back. Low IQ response as usual when presented with real issues/facts. I like how sensitive the daarood on this site get when confronted after they start the defamation or lies against other clans.

I questioned his qualification, and he has none. Just last year, he was donating camel with "1991" markings on them. You can't tell me someone like that should have been given the security of the country. I get it, we all support our adeers, but every now and then we have to be serious. As much as I support my adeer madobe, I wouldn't be upset with anyone who calls him mooryaan.
Just last year Alshabaab was creeping up on Kismayo and gaining strength in Somalia. This year ka waran? Call Mahad moryaan all you like it is music to us Hawiye and a constant reminder for you Daarood of our brutality.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Just last year Alshabaab was creeping up on Kismayo and gaining strength in Somalia. This year ka waran? Call Mahad moryaan all you like it is music to us Hawiye and a constant reminder for you Daarood of our brutality.
Brutality ah? You sound like your from the middle ages iska xishood, Mahad Moryaan waa AS.

weren't alshabab bombing villa Somalia couple weeks back?

Don't throw punches if you can't take them back. Low IQ response as usual when presented with real issues/facts. I like how sensitive the daarood on this site get when confronted after they start the defamation or lies against other clans.
I can sense you are also a langaab shurunshuur. be mad your awoowe for not making you langaab.

Why are you angry cambuulo head what security qualifications does he have is not a wrong question? He was never in the military/ intelligence just like his predecessor fahad yasiin from journalist to Nisa.

Why are you angry cambuulo head what security qualifications does he have is not a wrong question? He was never in the military/ intelligence just like his predecessor fahad yasiin from journalist to Nisa.
There's a difference between a question and outright cuqdad and oohin :mjlol: learn to ask questions without inserting emotions into it @JigjigaKismaayo and maybe you will get an answer. to answer the question, no he does not have the 'expected' qualification but rather he has exceeded them and will continue to do so inshallah.

There's a difference between a question and outright cuqdad and oohin :mjlol: learn to ask questions without inserting emotions into it @JigjigaKismaayo and maybe you will get an answer. to answer the question, no he does not have the 'expected' qualification but rather he has exceeded them and will continue to do so inshallah.
Am actually of the few neutral ones when it comes mahad salaad maybe my hate for fahad and nabad iyo naxdin is the reason. When I see a lot of Hawiye saying he has connection with shabab it confuses me but then I remember ceyr are in the ranks of shabab elites.

Ninka Kismaayo kaadida kaaga keene, Shilaabo Kaa hante, hadane danahiisa kuu isticmaale laangaab agtey kama ahan ee wax kala sheeg.
wtf u bring shilabo into this for? that's so random.
You and your rent boys tried shit in kismayo in 2013, how did that end? You ain't seeing kismayo or anywhere close to it. You can talk a whole lot of shit tho. we ain't the boo.n u smash in galmudug. cagdheere gumac hits different and I think you found out when liyu police crossed into galmudug in 2016. Try f*ck around and find out if you wanna prove something.