Appreciation for HSM and Mahad Salad for making NISA a lawful agency after more than 50 years

@Gaban ima keep this short and summarize what you ran from before :icon e smile:

The only content you’ll find on Lababaar is a Xasuuq from Bah Geri against HG
The only times you find HG fighting Liyu it ends up in massacre
View attachment 261366
The only clan calling for peace from the otherside is Ceyr, HG to Maxaad Aadan, Bah Geri that lets you know the power scaling between us
The only people losing land is Hawiye who are competing all together including from Somalia alongside Madows against just Bah Geri since the 90s
View attachment 261369
but lost it all now with Ogaden dominating the city of Qalaafe both in name and in deed through Bah Geri
View attachment 261370
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...XHUwwTgaLl&id=100783201473793&mibextid=qC1gEa
and controlling both even without Liyu with the ONLF capturing Mustahil alone from Liyu
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/mobile/africa/7932972.stm
Keep in mind Mustahil was once known as a HG settlement even functioning as the USC headquarters at a point
View attachment 261371
"The only clan calling for peace from the otherside is Ceyr, HG to Maxaad Aadan, Bah Geri that lets you know the power scaling between us"

Power scaling Huh? look at the location of Maxaad Adan in this other map made by Italians and you'll get an understanding of 'power scaling.' Like I said before my odayaal calling for peace in your grandparents' lands is not the W you thought it was you should be welcoming it so that your clan may not get dislodged further.

White is Maxaad adan, Shilabo and MX blue is Hawiye; Xawadle, Djidli(Jiidle) slightly inside shabele area compared to today where they have an uncontested footing. Maxaad adan were way below shilabo and today HG odoyaal call for peace where the subclan once stood as a whole. Your rubbish map has gone against you in all aspects you are victim to my expansion and oh....
Maxaad adan.png

I am STILL in Mustaxil which I dominated as admitted by the owners of the town, the Gugundhabe, just in 2021. You can not try to dislodge HG 'Mahaan Kuu duugano waan degnaa'- where we get buried, We settle in.
Mustaxil.jpeg

There was never any dislodging against Hawiye or HG and when you tried to do so the Hawiye part of the Gugundhabe regrouped and re-established themselves back into Qelaafo as per YOUR source, meaning you lost dagaalka galinka dambe- Dagaal waa galin dambe. Imagine giving me free evidence. And as per the maps I posted it seems to me Qelafo and shabele area was once dominated by Ogaden;).
Qelafo.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending