Anyone who knows ex muslims and atheists in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Bernard Schweizer of Long Island University explains in his book 'Hating God' that an overlooked form of anti-creator is misotheism or hatred for God. They believe in God's existence but would rather he did not exist. It is rebellion against God because the people deem he is cruel or incompotent which is one of the 'rationals' behind atheism.

He concludes by saying

'It is quite true that the psychologically, emotionally and physically wounded are most likely to turn away from god.'

View attachment 50052
I think this is the most sound perspective as most of these people discuss god as he exists despite claiming disbelief

It's a quite fascinating yet utterly delusional pathology

Muslim indeed it is in our naturali inclination to recognise Allah's divinity that is why so many believe in a creator though they might get his attributes wrong or worship something else besides him but they recognise the creator none the less.

Those who hate god or think he does not exist are wounded psychologically, emotionally and physically.

Muslim indeed it is in our naturali inclination to recognise Allah's divinity that is why so many believe in a creator though they might get his attributes wrong or worship something else besides him but they recognise the creator none the less.

Those who hate god or think he does not exist are wounded psychologically, emotionally and physically.
Sahib stick around
I'd love to get your perspectives in some of the various threads I've made
Go through my history and breathe fresh air where you see fit

What do you think we can do for our kids in this day and age so they end up like knowles

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Somalia has been destroyed not by atheists, but by Somali Muslims. 100,000’s of children have perished by man made war-famines. Orphans, refugees in Kenya, Ethiopia and Jibouti and internally displaced Somalis reach a million. Don’t blame Somali atheists, Muslim Somalis destroyed their lives. In the clan forum there’s constant clan wars raging and they are Muslims. Those who insult, harass and demean others on this board are Muslims.

Kumbaayada iga daayoo, bal sheekada ii wada.

It was your atheist kacaan brethren who destroyed Somalia. Both sides of the war were communist atheists using uneducated muslim youth.

It was your atheist kacaan brethren who destroyed Somalia. Both sides of the war were communist atheists using uneducated muslim youth.

Horta was Siad Barre a Christian or atheist? He could've been Muslim for all we know, I just don't want to speak ill of the dead.

I haven’t seen Somali gaal in real life, but if I ever saw one I would pray for them to return to the straight path. I wouldn’t want to interact with them because I don’t want them to corrupt my Iman. They are in darkness without Islam and they don’t even know it. What a sad bunch :kanyehmm:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Horta was Siad Barre a Christian or atheist? He could've been Muslim for all we know, I just don't want to speak ill of the dead.
They were all in the kacaan communism together before the fall out. Who made tawbah among them is known only to Allah.

Muslim it is a hard one. The dangers and callers of rebellion and disbelief are many. Some are disheartned what they see in the muslim world, some fell victim to the anti Muslim rhethoric in the West disguised as 'education' 'new age of enlightenment.

Often the most curious and intelligent of our people are afflicted.

What we can do is instill the correct belief and pray that Allah guides them.

Allah says in Surah Al Faatir Aayah 18

'And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to Allah is the [final] destination.'

The fact that you guys care about people leaving Islam shows how fragile and weak your faith is. Do you believe in Islam or the number of people who follow it? :camby:

Leave ex-Muslims alone, many of them have legitimate reasons for leaving Islam. Even sheikhs who have studied Islam for decades like Yasir Qadhi have doubts in Islam they can't answer. So I don't really blame them for leaving.

Wardheere

By following your logic, every qabiil that took part in the war was atheist? Siad barre left power 30 years ago, what is happening now? Puntland and Somaliland have fought numerous wars, are they atheists? Even Somali clans in other provinces as far as Kenya fight nowadays are they atheists? Within a clan, sub clans fight on regular basis, are they atheists? Don’t put all the blame on the dead, when the living are none the wiser and are worse than them.

NB

Is Indhocadde an atheist?

Under the regime of Siad Barre, Somalis enjoyed a far better living conditions, peace and stability, were more educated and healthier than today (when most of somalis became “religious”), does Allah prefer atheists and communist regimes?

Are those who engage in clan wars on Somalispot who will blindly support and justify if their clan murders innocent Somalis, atheists? Sxb take the L for beesha Muslimka.

Last edited:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
It is haraam to discuss or have empathy for non-Muslims. Who cares about their problems? There's nothing an eternity in Jahanam won't cure.

Wardheere

By following your logic, every qabiil that took part in the war was atheist? Siad barre left power 30 years ago, what is happening now? Puntland and Somaliland have fought quiet often, are they atheists? Even Somali clans in other provinces as far as Kenya fight nowadays are they atheists? Don’t put all the blame on the dead, when the living are none wiser or worse than them.

NB

Under the Siad Barre regime, Somalis enjoyed a far better living conditions, peace and stability, were more educated and healthier than today when most of somalis became “religious”? Does Allah prefer atheist and communist regimes?

Are those who engage clan wars in Somalispot who will justify even if their clan murders innocent Somalis, atheists? Sxb take the L for beesha Muslimka.
May you return to the straight ameen

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I met an Arab guy at work, I was told by one of our co workers that he left the religion. He also changed his name to Morjan Adams. He booty claps for the cadaans at work to gain acceptance.

Me and his fellow Arab co worker laugh at his existence. The guy is a sad case of self hatred. I bet he wishes he was born as Jacob Bradshaw rather than Mohammed Al Awlaki:heh:
:dead::dead:
the name alone is worth a laugh ,bisinki.

White

They were all in the kacaan communism together before the fall out. Who made tawbah among them is known only to Allah.
abaha was, don't go insulting af weyne! He is going to the highest jannah and he is muslim doqonyahow

White

Wardheere

By following your logic, every qabiil that took part in the war was atheist? Siad barre left power 30 years ago, what is happening now? Puntland and Somaliland have fought numerous wars, are they atheists? Even Somali clans in other provinces as far as Kenya fight nowadays are they atheists? Within a clan, sub clans fight on regular basis, are they atheists? Don’t put all the blame on the dead, when the living are none the wiser and are worse than them.

NB

Under the Siad Barre regime, Somalis enjoyed a far better living conditions, peace and stability, were more educated and healthier than today when most of somalis became “religious”? Does Allah prefer atheists and communist regimes?

Are those who engage clan wars in Somalispot who will blindly support and justify even if their clan murders innocent Somalis, atheists? Sxb take the L for beesha Muslimka.
Make somalia great again with sufi-ism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending