Anyone who knows ex muslims and atheists in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have actually seen a christian somali that used to do videos on youtube saw her and her children with a black west african woman (i didnt recongize her but my mom recongized her)
:ufdup:
She was acting like she was swedish. Wallahi her swedish was jabjab
:pachah1:

Yeah I know one wasteman who got injured playing youth sports , nigga thought he was gonna make it big till he fucked his leg up :mjlol: nigga basically left the religion after that he’s holding a grudge against Allah :jcoleno: nigga doesn’t fast , pray, or anything anymore just because his failed athletic career didn’t pan out :jaynerd: what a wasteman!!! I can’t keep someone as weak as him around my circle

Yeah. Ik this one guy. But i dont think hes depressed. I just think hes delluded with cadaan booty clapping too much. I remember him back in school, always booty clapping the weird white guys who like rock music. Lmao

Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali-006.jpg

Muslim I don‘t know anyone in real life who is an atheist or ex Muslim but it seems from afar that they are burdened looking how they act if interviewed.

They are fighting a losing battle against their own soul hence the imbalance anger and depression.

It is a empty life with false laughter and smiles yet the soul is burdened and longing for its creator and natural inclination.

Yeah I know one wasteman who got injured playing youth sports , nigga thought he was gonna make it big till he fucked his leg up :mjlol: nigga basically left the religion after that he’s holding a grudge against Allah :jcoleno: nigga doesn’t fast , pray, or anything anymore just because his failed athletic career didn’t pan out :jaynerd: what a wasteman!!! I can’t keep someone as weak as him around my circle
May Allah guide him

One thing I noticed about them is that their life tenda to fall apart. It's as if the glue that was holding them together and protecting them from the evils around them just falls apart. As a result, their friendships dissipate and they get closer to evil people. They are constantlysour and self medicating

Wallahi an ex muslim is one of the most tragic things you can ever witness

Muslim I don‘t know anyone in real life who is an atheist or ex Muslim but it seems from afar that they are burdened looking how they act if interviewed.

They are fighting a losing battle against their own soul hence the imbalance anger and depression.

It is a empty life with false laughter and smiles yet the soul is burdened and longing for its creator and natural inclination.
Wallahi yet worded it so perfectly saxb
That's the vibe I've gotten from every one of these people
I have never met a well adjusted one...just pain that they think the rest of us cannot see

Somali atheists are rare types.

I can tell you I’m not a weirdo or depressed, I’ve always been curious and followed science.

Seen a couple of immigrant atheists but never Somali, but some are not vocal on their opinion as well.

I met an Arab guy at work, I was told by one of our co workers that he left the religion. He also changed his name to Morjan Adams. He booty claps for the cadaans at work to gain acceptance.

Me and his fellow Arab co worker laugh at his existence. The guy is a sad case of self hatred. I bet he wishes he was born as Jacob Bradshaw rather than Mohammed Al Awlaki:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts