Anyone who knows ex muslims and atheists in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah guide him

One thing I noticed about them is that their life tenda to fall apart. It's as if the glue that was holding them together and protecting them from the evils around them just falls apart. As a result, their friendships dissipate and they get closer to evil people. They are constantlysour and self medicating

Wallahi an ex muslim is one of the most tragic things you can ever witness

It hurts me to even look at him anymore. Wallahi I feel real pain in my heart to see the path he went down . I don’t wish that on any parent for their child to make a decision such as that

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I know one Pakistani gaal and one lesbian . Those are the only ex-Muslim gaals I've ever met in my entire life but there's plenty on Sspot though.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don’t know any ex Muslims in real life. I would assume they would keep quiet about that issue.

If they tell their parents it will most likely end up with their mother breaking down and crying in front of them. Then the parents will try to convince or sometimes even try to force the kid back into Islam. Someone posted a vid on here awhile ago about a Somali ex Muslim. Dude explained how in high school he left the religion and when he told his parents they ended up kicking him out. So he landed on the streets somehow found a place to stay and ended up finishing high school. His mom showed up on graduation day and he they reconnected for a bit, but everything went downhill. He trusted her so he went back to his family home for a surprise party but it wasn’t a party. They locked him in a basement with multiple male family members. And basically tried to force him to convert. Dude was getting jumped at one point. He ended up walking out later on and just never went back.

Muslimman there are legit dhaqan Celis boot camps back home lol where kids legit just get left in somalia and are forced to just read Quran all day. There are dudes coming back from those camps who are farther away from Islam than they were before.

Muji

VIP
I’m sorry to burst your bubble Muslimman

I haven’t been in accident
I don’t blame god for anything
I don’t hate Muslims
I don’t hate Islam
I’m not on drugs
I’m not a
I don’t drink alcohol
I’m still close with my family
My closest friends are Muslims
I’ve never been depressed
Life has been the same way it has always been.

The only reason some exmuslims go off the grid is because they become cult-like in their new atheist beliefs. They believe they have to go to war with Islam and cut off their family when they don’t. Once they lose their family and community, it’s downhill from there. As a geeljire it’s in or nature to stay close to our community so that’s why somalis take it extra badly when they are removed.

I don’t know any ex Muslims in real life. I would assume they would keep quiet about that issue.

If they tell their parents it will most likely end up with their mother breaking down and crying in front of them. Then the parents will try to convince or sometimes even try to force the kid back into Islam. Someone posted a vid on here awhile ago about a Somali ex Muslim. Dude explained how in high school he left the religion and when he told his parents they ended up kicking him out. So he landed on the streets somehow found a place to stay and ended up finishing high school. His mom showed up on graduation day and he they reconnected for a bit, but everything went downhill. He trusted her so he went back to his family home for a surprise party but it wasn’t a party. They locked him in a basement with multiple male family members. And basically tried to force him to convert. Dude was getting jumped at one point. He ended up walking out later on and just never went back.

Muslimman there are legit dhaqan Celis boot camps back home lol where kids legit just get left in somalia and are forced to just read Quran all day. There are dudes coming back from those camps who are farther away from Islam than they were before.
Its unfortunate that those kids are so. shortsighted and so uniformed about the realities of the Deen that they cannot truly comprehend the depths of europhilic propaganda

I’m sorry to burst your bubble Muslimman

I haven’t been in accident
I don’t blame god for anything
I don’t hate Muslims
I don’t hate Islam
I’m not on drugs
I’m not a
I don’t drink alcohol
I’m still close with my family
My closest friends are Muslims
I’ve never been depressed
Life has been the same way it has always been.

The only reason some exmuslims go off the grid is because they become cult-like in their new atheist beliefs. They believe they have to go to war with Islam and cut off their family when they don’t. Once they lose their family and community, it’s downhill from there. As a geeljire it’s in or nature to stay close to our community so that’s why somalis take it extra badly when they are removed.
What's your story atheist girl

Audhubillah, I may have seen a Qaniis Somali guy for the first time at the gym last week . There's a code of conduct in the showers that even the faggets follow, as in every one wears their boxers, never show your genitals.

Mans went up in there butt naked, not only that, you can tell from his gait that's he a , he swings his hips like a . Fucking shieet. :kodaksmiley:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Its unfortunate that those kids are so. shortsighted and so uniformed about the realities of the Deen that they cannot truly comprehend the depths of europhilic propaganda
Musliman.
This about myself.
Growing up i only liked attending duqsi cause I got to hang out with my cousins.
At one point when I was younger I was competing with my cousins on reading surahs cause the person who learned the most surahs in a month got to rent any video game they wanted from blockbuster.
Most of those years I was religous by culture. Middle school I only read the Quran and prayer when my mother asked or forced me too. High school same thing.

This past winter was when I decided alright imma take my religion seriously. No point of being a cultural Muslim and leaving. That’s just me.

Imagine other people. I can’t recall meeting any super religous dudes my age when I was growing up.

You got kids going to duqsi and lectures when they honeslty don’t want too. Heck legit Wallahi when I use to attend lectures back in my high school years I would actually listen while a crap load of other dudes my age were either chilling in The back talking about call of duty or basketball.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@MuslimManMe my views on atheist people are mostly liberal cause well I just been around them a lot. My elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools that I attended were filled with non Muslims. My neighborhoods that I lived in were filled with non Muslims.

Most of the people I interacted with were barely even practicing. I have befriended many people who said they were Christian but haven’t attended church in years. I have befriended people that say they believe in god but don’t follow religion. Basically agnostics. Heck I even know a few athiest

One atheist in particular I was chill with. He was an old friend from grade school that moved to my area in my high school years. He was pretty cool. I used to reccomened Islam to him whenever he talked about religion but he would pass it off and say he likes pork.i have invited him to some iftar dinners too at my house. He was cool I never had any problems with him and he infact would argue against islamaphobes back when we were in high school. Right now he just recently finished boot camp for the coast guard. He is Oregon. He worked as an emt for like 2 years and got interested in doing rescue work for the coast guard. He wants to be a rescue swimmer. Haven’t spoke to him in a long ass time but his mom keeps me updated on him.

Musliman.
This about myself.
Growing up i only liked attending duqsi cause I got to hang out with my cousins.
At one point when I was younger I was competing with my cousins on reading surahs cause the person who learned the most surahs in a month got to rent any video game they wanted from blockbuster.
Most of those years I was religous by culture. Middle school I only read the Quran and prayer when my mother asked or forced me too. High school same thing.

This past winter was when I decided alright imma take my religion seriously. No point of being a cultural Muslim and leaving. That’s just me.

Imagine other people. I can’t recall meeting any super religous dudes my age when I was growing up.

You got kids going to duqsi and lectures when they honeslty don’t want too. Heck legit Wallahi when I use to attend lectures back in my high school years I would actually listen while a crap load of other dudes my age were either chilling in The back talking about call of duty or basketball.
Im happy you had that realization Lil bro because environment does play a big factor.
If you're surrounded by gaal with no islam to counterbalance it as a youth then your way of thinking can get twisted wallahi

Hopefully you take your experience into consideration when deciding how to rear your own kids

Somalia has been destroyed not by atheists, but by Somali Muslims. 100,000’s of children have perished by man made war-famines. Orphans, refugees in Kenya, Ethiopia and Jibouti and internally displaced Somalis reach a million. Don’t blame Somali atheists, Muslim Somalis destroyed their lives. In the clan forum there’s constant clan wars raging and they are Muslims. Those who insult, harass and demean others on this board are Muslims.

Kumbaayada iga daayoo, bal sheekada ii wada.

Professor Bernard Schweizer of Long Island University explains in his book 'Hating God' that an overlooked form of anti-creator is misotheism or hatred for God. They believe in God's existence but would rather he did not exist. It is rebellion against God because the people deem he is cruel or incompotent which is one of the 'rationals' behind atheism.

He concludes by saying

'It is quite true that the psychologically, emotionally and physically wounded are most likely to turn away from god.'

2018-07-10 23.14.13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts