Anyone use facial masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ive barely threatened your skinny ass
:gucciwhat:

I would have no qualms fighting you and id gladly give u My adress if we were in Somalia
If you have no qualms then fight like a man instead of acting like a beta cuck.
Guys, pls stop this meaningless squabble:bell:; the notifications are getting annoying
martin3.png
. Talking a big game just to flex & prove one is 'manlier' than the other, smh -_-...Do you even know what you're fighting over/about??

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Guys, pls stop this meaningless squabble:bell:; the notifications are getting annoying
martin3.png
. Talking a big game just to flex & prove one is 'manlier' than the other, smh -_-...Do you even know what you're fighting over/about??
It's about this ass khaniis talking shit and trying to pussy out.

martin3.png

thats not the point manne:ivers:

are two grown men arguing over skin care, its appeal to femininity and are agitated to fight in real life because of that. :jaynerd:

What's the point then? Enlighten me.

Honestly, if you're serious about that, I don't even know what to say xD

I don't even think Padrone himself, has taken it that far...:farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im familiar with her haha. Cutting isn't tied with any occultist under tones like she insinuates though. Its got more to do with the exhilarating sexual feeling of power above someone. or the humiliation from being overpowered by another person. You should definitely try cutting if you haven't already done so.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Im familiar with her haha. Cutting isn't tied with any occultist under tones like she insinuates though. Its more to the exhilarating sexual feeling of power above someone. or the humiliation from being overpowered by another person. You should definitely try cutting if you haven't already done so.
you get off on that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending