Anyone use facial masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Typical, you act like a thug but when its time to scrap you pussy out
chrisfreshhah.png
don't talk shit unless you can back it up.
Acting tough online Aint something to cheer about the loudest one in the room with his mouth always running is usually the weakest

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Acting tough online Aint something to cheer about the loudest one in the room with his mouth always running is usually the weakest
Nigga you and your qoomo luudh behavior can't be saying shit like that as I said fam your just like that other guy talking shit but when things get heated you'll just leave the kitchen as @TooMacaan says a coward dies many times before his death.

TooMacaan

VIP

Mercury

VIP
Nigga you and your qoomo luudh behavior can't be saying shit like that as I said fam your just like that other guy talking shit but when things get heated you'll just leave the kitchen as @TooMacaan says a coward dies many times before his death.

I got no problem holding My own But Im not dumb enough to get a criminal record

TooMacaan

VIP
I've always wanted to cut a girls areola slightly, never done that. :diddyass:. or get a girl to ride me whilst she has a knife on my throat cutting my neck sightly. :mjpls:
:mindblown::jaynerd:Never having done something, isn't a good reason to try it. Somethings just shouldn't be experimented with:ohlord:.
And tf, do you have a kink for near death experiences?? I highly wouldn't recommend that, erm, 'move'...unless you want your throat straight slashed...

:mindblown::jaynerd:Never having done something, isn't a good reason to try it. Somethings just shouldn't be experimented with:ohlord:.
And tf, do you have a kink for near death experiences?? I highly wouldn't recommend that, erm, 'move'...unless you want your throat straight slashed...
You're just vanilla :mjhaps:. Not fucking beheading me :mjkkk:. Just a slight cut to let the blood going. Getting her to lick the blood afterwards. :lawd:. aND then i would in her mouth , mixing my blood and , :banderas:. A most passionate crescendo to a night.

TooMacaan

VIP
You're just vanilla :mjhaps:. Not fucking beheading me :mjkkk:. Just a slight cut to let the blood going. Getting her to lick the blood afterwards. :lawd:. aND then i would in her mouth , mixing my blood and , :banderas:. A most passionate crescendo to a night.
T-tf?:gucciwhat::browtf:
1ZELO2m.gif
and why so explicit...

Mercury

VIP
You are a coward and cowards only threaten when they are safe.Fight me man then I will expose you for the lil' you are.
Ive barely threatened your skinny ass
:gucciwhat:

I would have no qualms fighting you and id gladly give u My adress if we were in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts