VIP
This is the shit

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As a Muslim personal hygiene is very important

Besides face masks aren't that bad you got Somalis getting hair trainsplants solely out of their own insecurity

no to be honest but your skin will thank you in the future :zhqjlmx:
Think is abayo macaan we man don't give a f*ck about that. My father has never said to me, that he wished he looked after his skin properly when he was younger, reason why is cus it isn't important, shit is feminine and op is already grade a batty boy, that's why he thinks its normal:gucciwhat:

Self care & grooming is gay now :childplease:

I have a very agressive lesbianism but even I use self-care and grooming to keep my temple in the best shape possible, as constant care is the key to maintaining the great body one was given by God :)

But men are human to and as such most also care fore their temple and groom it to keep it in the best shape possible, it has no bearing on their orientation, it is an act of self-love to care for one's body :)

This stuff is very extreme for straight men. But you define your own masculinity.@Mercury is a unique somali farax for sure. Just as masculine as any other man.

Think is abayo macaan we man don't give a f*ck about that. My father has never said to me, that he wished he looked after his skin properly when he was younger, reason why is cus it isn't important, shit is feminine and op is already grade a batty boy, that's why he thinks its normal:gucciwhat:
Let's just agree to disagree on this professor! :tacky:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I take it batty boy means gay?

I would willingly challenge anyone who question my masculinty to a fight

-no weapons
- no kicks while down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts