Anyone use facial masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I live in seven sisters north London sxb. But am coming to holland in Christmas. I will send you my number once my dm is open we can meet whenever you are in the uk, or whenever i came through Scandinavia.wallahi no joke sxb if you are onit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
TF is going on in this thread?? :faysalwtf::kanyehmm:

This is one of those moments...where I rly rly feel compelled to summon the SJW-Somali-Twittersphere, so they could scream "FRAGILE MASCULINITY!!" like effing banshees:birdman::mjlaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is one of those things you shouldn't share with anyone:snoop:
I'm not ashamed of it so why would I hide it?

There seems to be a lot of people in here who worry what others Will think of them

Mercury

VIP
Even athletes take care of their appearance

Kobe getting his nails Done
kobemani.Pedi_-493x575.jpg

Lebron getting a pedicure
24B4F84400000578-2911268-image-a-35_1421313217967.jpg

I used to use this clay mask, antibacterial soap, tea tree oil, cremes etc it used to work good but now i got lazy and only wash my face with water and its greater than its ever been

I think you should give your face some rest sometimes..

Sometimes inhad some pimples but then i stopped drinking caano AND SINCE IVE NEVER HAD PIMPLES
So its not all about cremes but maybe what ur eating

Mercury

VIP
I used to use this clay mask, antibacterial soap, tea tree oil, cremes etc it used to work good but now i got lazy and only wash my face with water and its greater than its ever been

I think you should give your face some rest sometimes..

Sometimes inhad some pimples but then i stopped drinking caano AND SINCE IVE NEVER HAD PIMPLES
So its not all about cremes but maybe what ur eating

Yeah what you put in your body is important also drinking alot of water helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending