Anyone use facial masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Yes, use these Asian face masks only for the winter when my poor Somali skin gets hella ashy. The mask is slimy as fk but does the job. It better pay off when I'm in my 60s, mans tryna look young for his age.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes, use these Asian face masks only for the winter when my poor Somali skin gets hella ashy. The mask is slimy as fk but does the job. It better pay off when I'm in my 60s, mans tryna look young for his age.
Black don't crack

Korean company? I heard their products are top notch, always effective.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Im not super dedicated just Water, moisturize and use a facial mask sometimes a month and I use benzyol peroxide at times
Your regimen is very simple compare to mine. Keep up with good work and consistency is key for clear skin :nvjpqts:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Are we really surprised ashy abdis think moisturizing and looking after your skin is gay:bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Gunpowder and cocaine facemask

What type of qoowmu luut thread is this

:gucciwhat:

Eating healthy and exercising is taking care of your body

Same applies taking care of your hygiene and skin nothing gay about it imo

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
@Mercury you should invest in sunscreen. Sun rays is so harmful to our skin. It will benefit your skincare regimen and overall health to your skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts