Anyone tried the keto diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
All I eat is carbs. I'm a pretty strict veg and don't really have dairy or eggs.

:cosbyhmm: This would be like a zero calorie diet for me.

:rejoice: I'm starting tomorrow. Ab definition here I come.

I mix zucchni and carrots spaghetti together because im cheap and i want to save money.

That's not cheap, it's healthy. Cheap is ramen noodles or shit like that.

Today I had chicken with salad. So far lost 3lbs in 5 days. I need to do this without cheating.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
That's not cheap, it's healthy. Cheap is ramen noodles or shit like that.

Today I had chicken with salad. So far lost 3lbs in 5 days. I need to do this without cheating.
Buying zucchni per kg is very expensive in australia thats why i mix carrot and zucchni.

I don´t follow the keto diet, but the i´ve seen fellow boxers at my old gym do that to cut weight. The few cases i´ve seen they all lost the intended weight and looked healthy. I advise you guys to not neglect working out and CARDIO! I see to many cases of people complaining about not losing weight at the rate they want. Me personally i just try to eat high proteins, medium carbs and low fat. I don´t really go walaan on the junk food, i don´t like the feeling in my body after i hit that digaag spot:gaasdrink:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This diet is for women and homosexuals only. Real men eat hilib iyo bariis and workout 7 days a week.

Ladies and gentlemen, i present you the most homosexual food:
C06B8B7B-039B-480E-879C-5DBAF9166A14-235-0000001F82167F98.jpeg

Just look at that:susp:
The jews think they're slick :nahgirl:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Well add popsicles to that list :gaasdrink: especially chocolate ones

Popticles...disgusting, absolutely disgusting. I remember when a jewish waitress offered me this khaniis shit. "Sir, would you like some popsticles with that" kulahaa. I felt humiliated and, out of anger, i said "may Israel burn to the ground".

She was acting as if she didnt know what was going on, jew please:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts