Anyone tried the keto diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Isn't the same as paleo diet? You eat high fat, lots of protein and limit the carbs right?

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
i tried it, the goal is to not eat so much carbs, but only protein and majority of your calories should come from fats, its tough in the beginning. You can get the keto flue tho :liberaltears:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
most folks gain the weight back when trying those special diets, if you're gonna try that diet for weight loss i recommend u also do HIIT workouts

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You lose water weight that's all. In order to reduce body fat you have to burn more calories than you eat. It doesn't matter whether you do a keto diet or regular calorie deficit diet.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
What's the keto flue?

our body is used to carbs and sugar as a energy source so when you change your diet and instead use fats as primary energy source.
You will feel some symptoms which is a sign that your body is going through withdrawal from sugar and carby foods.

some common symptoms:
  • fatigue
  • headaches
  • cough
  • sniffles
  • irritability
  • nause

our body is used to carbs and sugar as a energy source so when you change your diet and instead use fats as primary energy source and you will feel some symptoms which is a sign that your body is going through withdrawal from sugar and carby foods.

some common symptoms:
  • fatigue
  • headaches
  • cough
  • sniffles
  • irritability
  • nause
Not looking forward to that bit. I want to try it for maximum 4 months.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Keto diet helped me to lose baby fat. If you want to achieve lean and flat tummy i would suggest to do keto diet and plus working out 3-5times a week.
I give u a warning, first few weeks ill feel tired and crazy craving for sugar or carb (our brain love sugar).
If feeling hungry or craving for sugar eat protein or fats. Eg nuts or yogurt or protein drinks.
Always have good fat on meal or else u will feel hungry after meal.
Always prep your meal so dont end up eating junk or carbs.
Eat plenty of veggies (low carbs) and drink plenty of water to avoid constipation
Electrolyte supplements Na+ and k+ is a must for this diet as well.
Invest in dipsticks to see youre in ketosis.
Good Luck!

Keto diet helped me to lose baby fat. If you want to achieve lean and flat tummy i would suggest to do keto diet and plus working out 3-5times a week.
I give u a warning, first few weeks ill feel tired and crazy craving for sugar or carb (our brain love sugar).
If feeling hungry or craving for sugar eat protein or fats. Eg nuts or yogurt or protein drinks.
Always have good fat on meal or else u will feel hungry after meal.
Always prep your meal so dont end up eating junk or carbs.
Eat plenty of veggies (low carbs) and drink plenty of water to avoid constipation
Electrolyte supplements Na+ and k+ is a must for this diet as well.
Invest in dipsticks to see youre in ketosis.
Good Luck!
Thank you. I already go to the gym and I love vegetables. What's a dipstick?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Thank you. I already go to the gym and I love vegetables. What's a dipstick?
Its a indicator that you dip in your urine.
dt_140425_urine_test_dipstick_800x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.