Anyone remember that time Somali Atheists/Agnostics were bullied out of clubhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, there's no native non Muslim Somali who's Co existed with their Muslim counterparts for centuries upon centuries. Why are Somalis being questioned for gatekeeping? There's so much sparsely populated lands in the world if you want to deviate from what it means to be Somali come up with your own ethnicity or assimilate to where you're living the Cuckservatives will love that. According to non Muslims "YoU OnLY LiVe OnCE"
Non muslims somalis are somali and they can coefisted together non muslims somali can live under muslims somali rule

Non muslims somalis are somali and they can coexist with us together, non Muslim Somalisxcan live under muslims Somali rule
Where are they though? I'd understand if they were with us Coexisting but that isn't the case a non Muslim Somali is an oxymoron. Unless they're willing to pay Jizya & some land needs to be allotted to them until we can negotiate the terms & confirm it all in writing they'll forever be ethnicity-less but they've got their respective nations they're residing in (Nationality).

There is no such thing ethno-religion
Being somali is lineage not religion
Btw if 1 of you family member leave islam Will u say is he/she is not related to you
He/she is biologically related to me, but they're not Somali anymore, because being a part of an ethno-religious group requires more than just being ethnically related to that group.

To say ethno-religious groups doesn't exist shows a lack of understanding, and definitely a lack of academic knowledge.

You can clearly see that we're considered to be a ethno-religious group, which means that our religion and our ethnicity are binding.

Where are they though? I'd understand if they were with us Coexisting but that isn't the case a non Muslim Somali is an oxymoron. Unless they're willing to pay Jizya & some land needs to be allotted to them until we can negotiate the terms & confirm it all in writing they'll forever be ethnicity-less but they've got their respective nations they're residing in (Nationality).
They are not without nation they are still somali and belong to somali nation a can live in somalia and paying tax=jizya cuz tht is their home land and they belong there

He/she is biologically related to me, but they're not Somali anymore, because being a part of an ethno-religious group requires more than just being ethnically related to that group.

To say ethno-religious groups doesn't exist shows a lack of understanding, and definitely a lack of academic knowledge.

You can clearly see that we're considered to be a ethno-religious group, which means that our religion and our ethnicity are binding.
Islam and somali culture and nation Arent same btw allah didnt reveale ethno-religious in quran or to nabi mohamed
Ethno-religious is man made i Will not follow tht
Btw how can
He/she be blood related you if they are not somali tht doesnt make sense

It doesnt exist cuz ppl made tht up want to seperate from their own ppl
Ethno-religious is not in the quran and allah didnt reveale in quran or to na i mohamed plus nabi didnt say to non muslims arabs if they arent muslim they are no longer arab
So how can u say or other ppl tht made up ethno-religious say tht and force ppl to erase their lineage and identiffy

Islam and somali culture and nation Arent same btw allah didnt reveale ethno-religious in quran or to nabi mohamed
Ethno-religious is man made i Will not follow tht
Btw how can
He/she be blood related you if they are not somali tht doesnt make sense
Allah didn't reveal anything about ethno-religous groups etc, but it doesn't mean that we can't use our own logic. Did Allah reveal to us how to use medicine, science etc, or did we use our own brain to study these fields?

What I told you does make sense if you know how Somalia as a nation came to be. Before Somalia, our land was part of our ancestors which had different beliefs and their land had a different name like "the Land of Punt" for example. The first documentation of the word "Somali" came at a time when our people were fighting together under the Islamic name against the kuffar. So Islam was a major part of Somalia's existence. That's also a big reason why we're considered an ethno-religious group, so you can't be gaal and Somali at the same time. It's a contradiction.

Allah didn't reveal anything about ethno-religous groups etc, but it doesn't mean that we can't use our own logic. Did Allah reveal to us how to use medicine, science etc, or did we use our own brain to study these fields?

What I told you does make sense if you know how Somalia as a nation came to be. Before Somalia, our land was part of our ancestors which had different beliefs and their land had a different name like "the Land of Punt" for example. The first documentation of the word "Somali" came at a time when our people were fighting together under the Islamic name against the kuffar. So Islam was a major part of Somalia's existence. That's also a big reason why we're considered an ethno-religious group, so you can't be gaal and Somali at the same time. It's a contradiction.
So what if they had different names they were same ppl and if Somalis were together undr islam again non muslims doesnt mean tht muslim somalis and non muslims somalis are different ppl
And if allah didnt revealed it then doesnt mean i have To follow something ppl made to seperate themself from their own ppl
Like said even name somali came after islam somali are sme whether they be muslim or not before islam and after islam somali same
Juus like our ancestors are same as us even tho they werent muslims
And yes your logic doesnt make no sense
Even name somali came after islam modern somali tht leave islam are still somali and our ancestors are somali before islam and after islam
It is not contradiction
You are contradict on yourself saying somali ppl tht are same as you arent somali cuz they dont share religion with you
Nation are ppl tht share same lineage not religion

Allah revealed in the quran tht allah made us tribe and nations no where in the quran allah did reveale tht ppl need to be ethno-religious
You are contradicting yourself by saying your own arent same as you
Ethno-religious is agenda tht ppl made up
And i dont have to follow it and non muslims somalis dont To follow
Islam and somali culture identitty arent same
Islam is faith
Tell me can non soamli muslims be somali since they share same faith as you if not why

Being somali is lineage not faith
I dont have to follow tht rule
Btw someone Who isnt somali arent related to you how cAn non somali be related to you

They are not without nation they are still Somalis, and belong to the Somali nation and can live in somalia and paying tax=jizya cuz tht is their home land and they belong there.
Every nation requires a tax paying nation and seeing as non Muslim's in Muslim nations & a former Muslim nation like to monopolise things as seen in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore etc. Jizya is needed before they try to aid Christians to help them as seen with what the Habeshas did to paint every Oromo as Qerroo. Plus regardless of of their genetics they aren't Somali due to 1 obvious reason.

Every nation requires a tax paying nation and seeing as non Muslim's in Muslim nations & a former Muslim nation like to monopolise things as seen in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore etc. Jizya is needed before they try to aid Christians to help them as seen with what the Habeshas did to paint every Oromo as Qerroo. Plus regardless of of their genetics they aren't Somali due to 1 obvious reason.
They can pay jizya and live their homeland
Allah told in quran tht allah made us tribe and natio. Which mean allah made muslims and non msulims somali same tribe and nation which makes non muslims somalis and muslims somali same ppl which u cant deny

So what if they had different names they were same ppl and if Somalis were together undr islam again non muslims doesnt mean tht muslim somalis and non muslims somalis are different ppl
And if allah didnt revealed it then doesnt mean i have To follow something ppl made to seperate themself from their own ppl
Like said even name somali came after islam somali are sme whether they be muslim or not before islam and after islam somali same
Juus like our ancestors are same as us even tho they werent muslims
And yes your logic doesnt make no sense
Even name somali came after islam modern somali tht leave islam are still somali and our ancestors are somali before islam and after islam
It is not contradiction
You are contradict on yourself saying somali ppl tht are same as you arent somali cuz they dont share religion with you
Nation are ppl tht share same lineage not religion
You're waffling at this point and thats why we're going around in circles. The points you're making is all over the place. So basically you don't believe anything that's not in the Quran and hadiths. For you to believe in a theory or concept it has to be in the Quran or hadiths.

So tell me do you believe Dinosaurs existed a long time ago? You don't, because nothing in the Quran or hadiths states that dinosaurs existed. This is an example of your stupid and retarded logic. Allah has given us the brain to use our own logic and create concepts/ideas. If something is not in the Quran and hadiths, it doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. The IQ you've displayed is too low for me to respond too, so I'll stop here.
:idontlike:

You're waffling at this point and thats why we're going around in circles. The points you're making is all over the place. So basically you don't believe anything that's not in the Quran and hadiths. For you to believe in a theory or concept it has to be in the Quran or hadiths.

So tell me do you believe Dinosaurs existed a long time ago? You don't, because nothing in the Quran or hadiths states that dinosaurs existed. This is an example of your stupid and retarded logic. Allah has given us the brain to use our own logic and create concepts/ideas. If something is not in the Quran and hadiths, it doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. The IQ you've displayed is too low for me to respond too, so I'll stop here.
You the tht is waffling and if dinosaurus existed allah created it but allah didnt revealed ethno-religious in quran or hadiths
Allah created us tribes and nations which u cant deny
Screenshot_20210421_081453_com.android.chrome.jpg

When u cant refuted u start insult me saying IQ which IQ doesnt even exist
You cant deny quran tht allah revealed Allah made us tribes and nation which means non muslims somalis and muslims somalis are same ppl
Will u deny quran
And btw when u took example of dinosaurus you whole point didnt make no sense since if dinosaurus exist allah created but same cant be said about ethno-religious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending