Anyone here know any benadiris

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Bantu slave admix is not homogeneously spread over the entire Yemeni population. Lots of Yemenis have 0% of it while their neighbour could have over 40%.
Bantus ironically had far more impact in the Arabian peninsula than the Horn of Africa.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That’s because Arabs will rape anything in their sight. Somalis mixed with their Oromo slaves but stayed clear of Bantus. Thank God.
:wowsweat:

Somalis used to use Oromo women as their concubine and avoid marriage but the only time they married them is if they accidentally impregnate them.

World

VIP
Somalis used to use Oromo women as their concubine and avoid marriage but the only time they married them is if they accidentally impregnate them.
And Oromos used Somali women as their concubines when they captured them. So what? Why are posting this as if it’s a good thing?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And Oromos used Somali women as their concubines when they captured them. So what? Why are posting this as if it’s a good thing?

No, I'm explaining to her only a minority of Somalis have mixed with Oromos that time and it was mainly their concubines when they accidently impregnated them.

But can you show me any sources of Oromos using Somali women as their concubines?

Apollo

VIP
No, I'm explaining to her only a minority of Somalis have mixed with Oromos that time and it was mainly their concubines when they accidently impregnated them.

But can you show me any sources of Oromos using Somali women as their concubines?

Most Somalis did not have slaves, neither Oromo nor Bantu. Like +95% of all Somali throughout history.

World

VIP

What do you think Oromos would have done when they won a battle and killed the men? Let the women go free? Of course they would have kept the women as concubines. There is no need to post any sources for something as simple as that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What do you think Oromos would have done when they won a battle and killed the men? Let the women go free? Of course they would have kept the women as concubines. There is no need to post any sources for something as simple as that.

If that happen sxb, it would've been documented in historical sources and it would've been in Somali traditions but that never happened. If they practised concubinary then that means they also practised slavery but Oromos were known to be egalitarian.

Oromos were also savages that used to slaughter women or assimilate them. The only time they practised concubine stuff was around Lij Iyasu period.

I wonder what US history would have been like without African Americans.. a giant mistake importing them or a win for the US?
African Americans have contributed to the culture, education, and technology of America. They invented all the good music genres (hip hop, rock-n-roll, Jazz, blues, etc.) alone. America would be a boring all white country like Canada or Norway without them, no flavor at all. Plus they fought for acceptance for themselves and other minorities. America wouldn’t be the same without them, or the world.
:samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
African Americans have contributed to the culture, education, and technology of America. They invented all the good music genres (hip hop, rock-n-roll, Jazz, blues, etc.) alone. America would be a boring all white country like Canada or Norway without them, no flavor at all. Plus they fought for acceptance for themselves and other minorities. America wouldn’t be the same without them, or the world.
:samwelcome:

African Americans also ruined the image of black people all over the world (through their negative portrayal in US movies watched by everyone). For example, Black African students in China have to always deal with AA stereotypes when they have little to nothing in common culturally.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
African Americans also ruined the image of black people all over the world (through their negative portrayal in US movies watched by everyone). For example, Black African students in China have to always deal with AA stereotypes when they have little to nothing in common culturally.

I would say African Americans did both good and bad for the black people. It's not good to deny their positive or negative side.

African Americans also ruined the image of black people all over the world (through their portrayal in US movies watched by everyone). For example, Black African students in China have to always deal with AA stereotypes when they have little to nothing in common culturally.
Eh, who cares what indhoyar think of black people? They are the biggest self-haters in the world. Plus they have some terrible stereotypes themselves (bad driving, eating dogs, robotic). Indhoyar get crapped on by blacks here in America. Even the whites they love so much say the most racist shit to their faces that these cadaan would never even dream of saying to a madow guy.
:manny:
And even if AA’s didn’t exist, other Bantus like Nigerians commit tons of crime and they have the “poor African” stereotypes too. People just hate black people for being black and they don’t need an excuse to mistreat them.

My mum is benadiri, her family is from a city called Gondershe. tbh apart from my family on my mothers side I hardly see any here in London, the majority of somalis here are isaaq which I aint got a problem with. Want to here your thoughts on what you think about my people(half).
Is your mum sheekhal the gendelshe the are main sub clan in the port town

They aren't Arabs.

They are mainly a mixture of Pakistani/Northwest Indian and Somali with a dash of Arabian and Swahili (Bantu).
source? I thought it was mostly arab/persian/bantu. Where did indians and pakistani come from? I need to do a DNA test:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending