Anyone here know any benadiris

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum is benadiri, her family is from a city called Gondershe. tbh apart from my family on my mothers side I hardly see any here in London, the majority of somalis here are isaaq which I aint got a problem with. Want to here your thoughts on what you think about my people(half).

Yeah, grew up with them and still have many reer xamar family friends. The most labo-labo, nausea-inducing afsomali and their people are die-hard Arab begs and just general weaklings. Not gonna lie though, their women are the best housemakers - great cooks and most are OCD-level clean freaks. Other than that, a useless bunch of people.
PS- They should go back to Yemen.

Yeah, grew up with them and still have many reer xamar family friends. The most labo-labo, nausea-inducing afsomali and their people are die-hard Arab begs and just general weaklings. Not gonna lie though, their women are the best housemakers - great cooks and most are OCD-level clean freaks. Other than that, a useless bunch of people.
you must have a very miserable life to talk so bad about other people.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I live with benadiris in madiina they have presence in here and Yemeni refugee blend in them easily.

Most reer xamar houses are dirty.

where you from, where are there many? legit can't find any here in London. My mums side of the family speaks perfect somali, although they also speak some weird dialect I can't understand. "Arab begs" debatable, even SOME fully ethnic somalis beg arabs which is cringe. My mum's food is :banderas::banderas:, way better than my lander friends. I don't think we are useless haha but I guess each to their own

Most reer xamar houses are dirty.

Ive heard that before aswell, but the ones Ive seen are mostly clean.
Oh, the Xamarweyne area in Muqdisho is easily the dirtiest place in all of Somalia wallahi, its actually embarassing there needs to be serious intervention, its a public health concern at this point.

where you from, where are there many? legit can't find any here in London. My mums side of the family speaks perfect somali, although they also speak some weird dialect I can't understand. "Arab begs" debatable, even SOME fully ethnic somalis beg arabs which is cringe. My mum's food is :banderas::banderas:, way better than my lander friends. I don't think we are useless haha but I guess each to their own

East London, esp Ilford/Barking those areas. They used to boldly claim to be half-yemeni back at school, and their weddings looooool please tell me why they insist on putting on arabic music when they can barely even do the corresponding arabic dance.
Im sure they have some nice people, most are just not my cup of tea. My cousin married a reer xamar guy recently, we were all initially in shock but were okay now.

East London, esp Ilford/Barking those areas. They used to boldly claim to be half-yemeni back at school, and their weddings looooool please tell me why they insist on putting on arabic music when they can barely even do the corresponding arabic dance.
Im sure they have some nice people, most are just not my cup of tea. My cousin married a reer xamar guy recently, we were all initially in shock but were okay now.
you sure they were reer xamar? the ones I saw that claim yemen were always barwanis. Maybe I should stay away lol:farmajoyaab:

I feel like the only ethnic minorities I see joining this site are benadiris, are there any somali bantus? Who am I kidding no Madowweyns are joining this site :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.