Anyone here go to a private Islamic school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamic school for what? The education is absolute shit (in the US anyways) & train children to be mini Salafis. Even Catholic schools are a better option since they accomadate Muslim and Jewish education for students while having rigorous academic standards.

My students will be in private schools and ill hire a highly vetted private tutor to teach my children on the weekends while I’m at home.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She wasn't really my gf. We were both just really awkward people that chilled together. This made me more experienced in talking to girls and less awkward.

Plus the school just made everyone sort of explode or rebel after school or later on in college.

We had 2 teenage pregnancies,guys getting caught receiving head in public changing rooms, couple of open gays and people who left the Deen. 100% true.
Did your school offer any extra curriculars like computer classes?

My public school offered all types of extra curriculars like animation classes, computer science programming courses and etc.

My school offered student a lot of opportunities to learn about different career fields which was nice.

@Blade1 did your school offer stuff like this?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
How bad is this social awkwardness.

Is this towards dudes you find attractive or just dudes in general.

I never felt socially awkward. But that’s because I have always been in mixed environments.besides being shy around gorgeous females I have never really had a problem communicating with chicks.

It was weird at first when I saw posts on ummah forum about guys being uncomfortable going to public pools because of the chances of them seeing a women.

I never had a problem swimming at public beaches and pools. But I realized i was raised in an environment that didn’t segregate male and females. The only time I ever saw segregation was at masjids.
It's the same for ones I find attractive and ones I don't. More so if they're alot taller I get nervous than same height or shorter or little taller than me. It's not that I'm shy it's just that I'm so used to speaking with girls I prefer speaking with them more and avoid boys as I feel like I'm forcing myself to be social with them I can't click with a guy socially I don't know why. But I have 3 Asian gay friends I sometimes hang out with but they act really camp so it's okay

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

My public school offered all types of extra curriculars like animation classes, computer science programming courses and etc.

My school offered student a lot of opportunities to learn about different career fields which was nice.

What is extra curricular meanings? Are you American
giphy.gif

Idk but I heard the Islamic school of Seattle was hot trash apparently the head master was some weird white who adopted a bunch of Somali kids and used them as props. Luckily the school eventually got closed and all is well in the world. One of my friends use to date one of her adopted sons and he would tell her horror stories about her.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What is extra curricular meanings? Are you AmericanView attachment 45365
Extra curriculars are courses that you can take besides they required courses like math science and English courses.

Courses like typing 101, computer science, animation, cooking, public safety, law classes and etc.

For example in high school I took honors computer science. Class where I learned about programming.

I also took the public safety and law classes. We learned about the law system and we evens did mock court cases in class for exams. We even had a separate room that was set up like a court room. Students were judges, lawyers, and jury. In public safety we learned about criminal justices and how police agencies and law enforcement worked.

Other classes I could have taken were animation, business management, sports marketing, and etc. all this in high school. The purpose is to show kids different career fields and expand their knowledge.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Extra curriculars are courses that you can take besides they required courses like math science and English courses.

Courses like typing 101, computer science, animation, cooking, public safety, law classes and etc.

For example in high school I took honors computer science. Class where I learned about programming.

I also took the public safety and law classes. We learned about the law system and we evens did mock court cases in class for exams. We even had a separate room that was set up like a court room. Students were judges, lawyers, and jury. In public safety we learned about criminal justices and how police agencies and law enforcement worked.

Other classes I could have taken were animation, business management, sports marketing, and etc. all this in high school. The purpose is to show kids different career fields and expand their knowledge.
Oh like clubs and lessons together we have here. We dont really have as much choice on subjects we do here in the UK. Idk how to explain properly but we do like some of things cooking, we do animations in ICT/IT if you choose to or you choose to set up a website.
Our schools are different other than ICT/ IT these others not mandatory are not graded well atleast at my school.
For public safety and those things we got like a 2 day workshop where people came in or something. Cool thing about a islamic school was that they taught us how to bury a body in islam like the whole shabang legit we even bought a funeral director to our school.
If you wanted to do extra things like the ones mentioned wed just set up clubs we had some weird ones wallahi like rap club (no not Islamic rap it was normal rap)/ yoga club/ karate club at our Muslim school. Whatever you wanted I knew the head personally so I lead quite a few clubs and set up some including the rap one:hillarybiz:

I have went to Islamic school from grade 4 to 10,I was that miskeen kid who liked soccer and talked about NBA usually. Where I am from Islamic schools are better than public schools because the education was crazy, When I was at a public school in grade 11 stuff was crazy, like cigarettes, Alchol and vape. Since I had a great nature, I never used the toilets because I don't want to use the toilet without biyo.

When I was in Grade 9 I found this heretic, he tried to make me atheist oh boy, I was sure good at using James Peterson psychology. He made me smoke and threatened me by breaking my hand after my cast is taken off. The next morning I was a fulay and stayed at home, and called in a sickie definition (A person who calls his parents to take him home in the middle of school pretending they are sick). The guy forgets me, and moves onto another kid, they skip prayer by going to the abandoned toilets and the teacher find them smoking they get in deep stuff.

In North America it is a whole new story, scandals.

Oh you went to a mixed islamic school lol those are the same if not worse that normal schools.:kodaksmiley:
What they left the deen damn was the school not good at teaching religion or what. My school did some weird things but not that bad to leave the deen most girls just got married early that's all but that's because they're asians they get married young to someone their parents kinda force them to marry. When I saw that all the time I was happy Im somali and it made sense to me why they date when they're young since they have a preplanned husband:shookgabre: miskeen innit

No it was seperate campus for boys n girls but the buildings were close so before and after school, they would meet up.

They weren't the best at teaching the deen more like forcing it down your throat.

Wallahi I will give it to you because I went to a islamic girl school now I'm socially awkward especially with boys in my sixth form I barely talk to them. How am I going to marry anyone I need help wallahi :yacadiim:

You should join random classes such as cooking,fitness or language. You will be out of your depth and feel very awkward at the beginning but in the long run you will be better at communicating with people and more confident.

No none of that all. Mine was a private one so didn't have much government supervision and many of the teachers were there due to friendships or nepotism. We only had a football team for any after school initiative.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Would totally vote for banning any kind of religious schools, private or public.
Bro those private religious school produce good students though. I have afriend of mine who goes to Rice university. A great school that has a 14% acceptance rate.

My friend told me how a majority of the student stuff that’s go their with him were students that went to private schools. The same can be said about other prestigious schools in the US.

Some private religious schools might offer good opportunities for students

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do these schools teach anything sex ed?
:cosbyhmm::browtf:
LOL mine was hella dumbed down wallahi. Other schools what they taught my duqsi friends compare to us was so different. Plus I missed one day where they went a little in so I was clueless but I think if you're not getting into haram relationships it's not necessary at a secondary school age since you can learn way later. No am I wrong like I can learn of contraception, different diseases later:cosbyhmm: plus you learn more from peers than teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.