Anyone here go to a private Islamic school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want your kids to learn in an Islamic environment, take your kids to an African or Muslim country. In Somalia I would suggest Turkish owned schools. They're higher quality..

I'd advise against Somali or Arab, owned Islamic school since they have a myriad of problems.

Stick with Paki, Indian and Turkish owned Islamic school. The more diverse the student body, the better suited for your kids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Him and his older class mates I have met aren’t really that religious at all. Mostly stoners actually. Just the ones I met tho including him

Good people in general.

Jerome

If they are stoners, they are not good people

if so was it worth it? Do you wish you could have just gone to public school

A friend of mine just told me that when he was younger his mom was spending hundreds each month to send him and his siblings to the private school offered at the masjid. She was spending thousands of dollars each year.

That sounds crazy expensive.

I plan on inshallah enrolling my kids in public schools and also an early college high school.at the junior college I attended there was a high school campus that had students taking college courses while they were in high school. So they ended up graduating with their high school diploma and a two year associates degree

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

If they are stoners, they are not good people
They just smoke weed. I don’t here about them doing anything else.

None of them are bums either. All of them are either in school or are working. A majority of them are attending universities and colleges

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They just smoke weed. I don’t here about them doing anything else.

None of them are bums either. All of them are either in school or are working. A majority of them are attending universities and colleges

I was kidding. Weed is OK just in proportion! lol

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Yes, I’ll send my children to Islamic school same school as my cousins. My young cousins doing well in academic and Islamic studies mashallah. They go to Turkish Islamic school. The students graduate with top scores and enter best universities in Melbourne.

Islamic schools are full of socially awkward weirdos from what I’ve seen and heard :idontlike:
Your not wrong walaal.I went to one and if it hadn't been for me getting a gf, I would have been a wreck in college. We were segregated and had to wear Islamic clothing. Plus never taught about other religions as if learning about them would make us convert lol.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
if so was it worth it? Do you wish you could have just gone to public school

A friend of mine just told me that when he was younger his mom was spending hundreds each month to send him and his siblings to the private school offered at the masjid. She was spending thousands of dollars each year.

That sounds crazy expensive.

I plan on inshallah enrolling my kids in public schools and also an early college high school.at the junior college I attended there was a high school campus that had students taking college courses while they were in high school. So they ended up graduating with their high school diploma and a two year associates degree
Yes I actually went to one alx all 5 years for secondary it was so beneficial since eveyone there is muslim and it was a girl school. The school does well since I guess there's no males to distract anyone. It teaches a child in their most vulnerable time islam and the chance of them committing haram decreases obviously not all come out great but most because they were bought up with islamic teachings and stuff keep that with them. You pray together at these schools and that is super beneficial wallahi with being able to do it together it teaches the child islam and how to pray without them doing it alone.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Your not wrong walaal.I went to one and if it hadn't been for me getting a gf, I would have been a wreck in college. We were segregated and had to wear Islamic clothing. Plus never taught about other religions as if learning about them would make us convert lol.
You had a gf :noneck: brah did you not learn nothing from the school boy

She wasn't really my gf. We were both just really awkward people that chilled together. This made me more experienced in talking to girls and less awkward.

Plus the school just made everyone sort of explode or rebel after school or later on in college.

We had 2 teenage pregnancies,guys getting caught receiving head in public changing rooms, couple of open gays and people who left the Deen. 100% true.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She wasn't really my gf. We were both just really awkward people that chilled together. This made me more experienced in talking to girls and less awkward.

Plus the school just made everyone sort of explode or rebel after school or later on in college.

We had 2 teenage pregnancies,guys getting caught receiving head in public changing rooms, couple of open gays and people who left the Deen. 100% true.
I hear similar stories like this about catholic school. It seems like a lot of people who have gone to catholic school rebel after they are done with school. It’s sad people stop attending churches and etc. a lot claim to not be religious at all.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Oh you went to a mixed islamic school lol those are the same if not worse that normal schools.:kodaksmiley:
What they left the deen damn was the school not good at teaching religion or what. My school did some weird things but not that bad to leave the deen most girls just got married early that's all but that's because they're asians they get married young to someone their parents kinda force them to marry. When I saw that all the time I was happy Im somali and it made sense to me why they date when they're young since they have a preplanned husband:shookgabre: miskeen innit

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I would rather have my kids take programming courses so they can become experts in computer programming at a young age.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi I will give it to you because I went to a islamic girl school now I'm socially awkward especially with boys in my sixth form I barely talk to them. How am I going to marry anyone I need help wallahi :yacadiim:
How bad is this social awkwardness.

Is this towards dudes you find attractive or just dudes in general.

I never felt socially awkward. But that’s because I have always been in mixed environments.besides being shy around gorgeous females I have never really had a problem communicating with chicks.

It was weird at first when I saw posts on ummah forum about guys being uncomfortable going to public pools because of the chances of them seeing a women.

I never had a problem swimming at public beaches and pools. But I realized i was raised in an environment that didn’t segregate male and females. The only time I ever saw segregation was at masjids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending