Anyone else really enjoy drinking

There are plenty of gay bars where I'm from so that's where I met my boyfriend (he is the sweetest thing ever 😩) so yh that's where I find fellow queers I know a few somalis that go but are also married lmao 🤣. Hit me up if your interested all expenses will be covered don't worry:)
I'm thinking I will get a helicopter and have stones of fire attached to them and unleash them on all gay bars, then ill get a crane to uplift the foundations of the bar from the ground and flip it upside down so their is no traces of homosexuality Like Allah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah what do you think

There are plenty of gay bars where I'm from so that's where I met my boyfriend (he is the sweetest thing ever 😩) so yh that's where I find fellow queers I know a few somalis that go but are also married lmao 🤣. Hit me up if your interested all expenses will be covered don't worry:)
Are you not scared your going to get STDs or gonorrhoea or Anal bleeding and tears and rips and infections and faecal incontinence and a sex addiction?

Are you not scared your going to get STDs or gonorrhoea or Anal bleeding and tears and rips and infections and faecal incontinence and a sex addiction?
Nigga chill, you seem very interested in his activities, just ignore that shit 🤣🤣. I don't mind khaniis people as long as they don't interfere with me, like all things in life

Jazakallah khair for telling me when I get enough power I will be destroying all those gay bars from existence.
Haha. The bar I go to is in Birmingham. Its located on Hurst Street its lgbtqia friendly so you have to have the gay pass to get in or do some sexual act to be allowed in. Come any time you want I know you would handle me well❤🥺😔

I'm thinking I will get a helicopter and have stones of fire attached to them and unleash them on all gay bars, then ill get a crane to uplift the foundations of the bar from the ground and flip it upside down so their is no traces of homosexuality Like Allah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah what do you think
I'll be waiting babes🥰

Nah I know Waaq is looking out for me. I have the sprit of waaq running through my veins illness nor fatigue touches me. Oh how waaq has blessed me with everything I desire even with a phat back that's got many Xalimos jealous 🥰

Haha. The bar I go to is in Birmingham. Its located on Hurst Street its lgbtqia friendly so you have to have the gay pass to get in or do some sexual act to be allowed in. Come any time you want I know you would handle me well❤🥺😔
I'm from Birmingham too and it's deffo the benders Street 🤣🤣

I'm from Birmingham too and it's deffo the benders Street 🤣🤣
Hahaha fellow 0121 we should link up sometime I know some great bars I can take you, I'm definitely not talking about Hurst street🤣🤣. LMAO tho I'm from Erdz and I heard some yutes call it batty street even though I was quite offended I found it funny at the same time lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
alcohol destroys, please take care of ur bodies and overall health. I want everyone to live a long quality life full of beautiful experiences :)

How did this thread change from drinking to @Taij4an releasing and exposing his inner closet gayness. All jokes aside drinking is the very definition of cadaanka iski illali. Avoid that shit like the plague in the UK the drinking culture is a joke and got exposed during lockdown when they were all crying about the pubs being closed more than anything. Hate the taste of it and the only good thing about it is being buzzed/slightly drunk. The flip side is the addiction that comes from the functional alcoholics you see every day.

How did this thread change from drinking to @Taij4an releasing and exposing his inner closet gayness. All jokes aside drinking is the very definition of cadaanka iski illali. Avoid that shit like the plague in the UK the drinking culture is a joke and got exposed during lockdown when they were all crying about the pubs being closed more than anything. Hate the taste of it and the only good thing about it is being buzzed/slightly drunk. The flip side is the addiction that comes from the functional alcoholics you see every day.
@Taij4an is a young fella who probably never came across so many gaal & gay Somalis on 1 spot ,give him some time so he can digest the madness :mjlaugh:

Trending