Anyone else really enjoy drinking

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I used to drink 2-3 beers daily after my classes but i gained unwanted weight and toned it down to my offdays and weekend drinks

Nothing better than kicking it at your friends crib after class with peanuts, beer and football :whoo:

I'm a causal drinker me and my boyfriend love some hard core liquor on a Saturday night. I'm going to get absolutely hammerd tonight and not just in the club drinking in other departments as well...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to drink 2-3 beers daily after my classes but i gained unwanted weight and toned it down to my offdays and weekend drinks

Nothing better than kicking it at your friends crib after class with peanuts, beer and football :whoo:
Can you believe they sell Corona beer in Xamar :pachah1:

I'm a causal drinker me and my boyfriend love some hard core liquor on a Saturday night. I'm going to get absolutely hammerd tonight and not just in the club drinking in other departments as well...
How do gay ppl find other gay ppl, I have always wondered this, there are so little gay ppl out of the hundreds of ppl how do u find another gay person and then they become interested in u
do u have a Gay rader, or like FindyourIphone but for other gay people?

How do gay ppl find other gay ppl, I have always wondered this, there are so little gay ppl out of the hundreds of ppl how do u find another gay person and then they become interested in u
Kinda sus to ask questions like that

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I drink but only at parties like once a week....i like shots of vodka...low calories and cheap. After about 4 shots its party time for me

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Gay people have wild parties and active scenes. Search up dark rooms. You think straight men are predators. Gay men are very horny and don't take no for an answer.

Gay people have wild parties and active scenes. Search up dark rooms. You think straight men are predators. Gay men are very horny and don't take no for an answer.
I don't think straight people are predators
I know gay people are the most horny people on earth
Majority of paedophilia is gay anyway
Gay people probably have the most fetishes out of any sexual orientation

probably not
So how do normal gay people randomly find another gay person, they are like 1% of the population, they must have some gaydar.
Why is it so easy for ppl to be gay, even in Muslim countries somehow ppl do gay stuff

Im thinking they have some kind of 7th sense called the gaysense, you cannot stop it, its infectious, soon 50% of ppl will be gay and noone will stop it,

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
So how do normal gay people randomly find another gay person, they are like 1% of the population, they must have some gaydar.
Why is it so easy for ppl to be gay, even in Muslim countries somehow ppl do gay stuff

Im thinking they have some kind of 7th sense called the gaysense, you cannot stop it, its infectious, soon 50% of ppl will be gay and noone will stop it,

You kind of hit on the nail. It's a small community so they stay together. You know one and that person knows someone else. I'm kind of in the poly/kink scene and it's Very small too

You kind of hit on the nail. It's a small community so they stay together. You know one and that person knows someone else. I'm kind of in the poly/kink scene and it's Very small too
I see it the same as criminal life, most ppl aren't criminals, but if ur a bad kid, u will find a way to be a criminal no matter how difficult it is, and u will find other kids to join you aswell, until all u are surrounded by is people like you.
Also gay people are more likely to sexuality abuse children and other people, making more people gay in the long run due to their sexual abuse, then they sexually abuse other people and it becomes a gay chain reaction

There are plenty of gay bars where I'm from so that's where I met my boyfriend (he is the sweetest thing ever 😩) so yh that's where I find fellow queers I know a few somalis that go but are also married lmao 🤣. Hit me up if your interested all expenses will be covered don't worry:)

Trending