Anyone else really enjoy drinking

@Taij4an is a young fella who probably never came across so many gaal & gay Somalis on 1 spot ,give him some time so he can digest the madness :mjlaugh:
Yes i've never met a gay somali man in real life, and I haven't met alot of non-Muslim somalis either, it is very rare to find them, Most of the time they keep it secret.

Yes i've never met a gay somali man in real life, and I haven't met alot of non-Muslim somalis either, it is very rare to find them, Most of the time they keep it secret.
Yeah they just stay lowkey. One of my friends turned out to be a gaalo downlow, he hid it to avoid unnecessary beef

What are your thoughts on after death? You say you're gaal , how do you reconcile having no deeper purpose other than this life.

What are your thoughts on after death? You say you're gaal , how do you reconcile having no deeper purpose other than this life.
To me heaven and hell seems like fairytale concepts. I cannot force myself to believe in something that seems like nonsense, not to mention that they are concepts that are relatively new as they were concepts coined by zoroastrianism. I have no knowledge about what happens in the hereafter, but I have no issue with people who believe in whatever creed they've resolved to follow, I've personally seen very positive impacts to people who follow a religion purposefully it can a strong instrument of good.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm a causal drinker me and my boyfriend love some hard core liquor on a Saturday night. I'm going to get absolutely hammerd tonight and not just in the club drinking in other departments as well...

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

To me heaven and hell seems like fairytale concepts. I cannot force myself to believe in something that seems like nonsense, not to mention that they are concepts that are relatively new as they were concepts coined by zoroastrianism. I have no knowledge about what happens in the hereafter, but I have no issue with people who believe in whatever creed they've resolved to follow, I've personally seen very positive impacts to people who follow a religion purposefully it can a strong instrument of good.
Do you believe in any higher power?

Trending