Anyone else here an antinatalist?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
While we are surrounded by Bantus and Habesha, numbering in the hundreds of millions, this imbecile and femcel, who hopefully will fade out with her views, thinks that we Somalis, who are endangered and far from being overpopulated, should stop having children. We have the largest landmass in Africa for a single ethnic group, from Kenya to Ethiopia to Djibouti, all inhabited by us. Even with our relatively small numbers, we should take pride in having enough land to not worry about overpopulation.

Al-Ghazali said that when a man gets married, intending thereby to have children , that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention. He explained that in several ways:

• This is in accordance with what Allah wants, which is to perpetuate the human race.
  • Seeking the love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in having many children, so that he will feel proud of them before the other Prophets and nations on the Day of Resurrection.
  • Seeking barakah (blessing) and a great deal of reward, and forgiveness of sins through the du`a of a righteous child after one dies.

"Do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Surely killing them is a heinous sin." - Surah Al-Isra (17:31)

“And remember when you were but few, and He multiplied you.”

(Surah Al-A’raf, 7:86)

“Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Irwa al-Ghalil, 1784).

I wish I had a somali male version of the chud meme, I wanna swap out /pol/ for somalispot
1706433672188.gif

While we are surrounded by Bantus and Habesha, numbering in the hundreds of millions, this imbecile and femcel, who hopefully will fade out with her views, thinks that we Somalis, who are endangered and far from being overpopulated, should stop having children. We have the largest landmass in Africa for a single ethnic group, from Kenya to Ethiopia to Djibouti, all inhabited by us. Even with our relatively small numbers, we should take pride in having enough land to not worry about overpopulation.

Al-Ghazali said that when a man gets married, intending thereby to have children , that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention. He explained that in several ways:

• This is in accordance with what Allah wants, which is to perpetuate the human race.
  • Seeking the love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in having many children, so that he will feel proud of them before the other Prophets and nations on the Day of Resurrection.
  • Seeking barakah (blessing) and a great deal of reward, and forgiveness of sins through the du`a of a righteous child after one dies.

"Do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Surely killing them is a heinous sin." - Surah Al-Isra (17:31)

“And remember when you were but few, and He multiplied you.”

(Surah Al-A’raf, 7:86)

“Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Irwa al-Ghalil, 1784).
Somalis honestly should die out, what benefit do somalis bring to most western countries and to Africa? Ancient somalis had worth the current lot don't

techsamatar

Somalis honestly should die out, what benefit do somalis bring to most western countries and to Africa? Ancient somalis had worth the current lot don't
You're undoubtedly a larper and non-Somali or as someone mentioned getting bred by Ajnabi; Keep stacking more shelves at Walmart and continue fantasizing about your white-collar job and your Nazi racial theories. Even the Far right Cadaans would not accept your self hatred self with no backbone only yapping come with grounded facts or else keep stacking more shelves.

1706450052961.png

There is a reason this is a rule in that sub-Reddit. Antinatalism is when you have personal issues that warp your sense of view of the world.

You're presenting something that disagrees with the biological imperative of all living things as a solution because you believe in this childish notion that human life is more suffering than good and that suffering is negative on all counts.

Your ideology is evil. Plain and simple.

There are no more insufferable people than the pessimistic, self-righteous losers that brand their negative view of life as a more evolved thinking when it is by default deleterious. While in truth, they are nothing more than rejects who fail to engage with life.

I don't think this person is Somali, and it is a troll. I refuse to believe we have these deviants among us.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
View attachment 313195

There is a reason this is a rule in that sub-Reddit. Antinatalism is when you have personal issues that warp your sense of view of the world.

You're presenting something that disagrees with the biological imperative of all living things as a solution because you believe in this childish notion that human life is more suffering than good, and that suffering is negative on all counts.

Your ideology is evil. Plain and simple.

There are no more insufferable people than the pessimistic, self-righteous losers that brand their negative view of life as a more evolved thinking when it is by default deleterious. While in truth, they are nothing more than rejects who fail to engage with life.

I don't think this person is Somali, and it is a troll. I refuse to believe we have these deviants among us.
They posted a voicenote earlier and it sounded somali.

I have never ever seen a person messed up to this magnitude. What combination of sad events led to this

Wow, that's some edgy behavior right there. I do pray that you get better, speak to your friends or family or i'd recommend therapy. Venting on the internet does not help. No matter how dark life may seem, there is always a glimmer of hope. I think that's the beauty of humanity, take care.

The gaalo have long had an agenda of population control on Muslims. That is why they spread ideologies like this one and and even more subtle versions like prolonging schooling and making life more expensive so people delay having children. They will also use environmentalism and every and any kind of argument to reduce or slow down the Muslim population.

Allah swt provides for us and our children not you, it is mentioned directly in the Quran. Children are a blessing and an increase in population is also a blessing from Allah swt and a source of strength, also mentioned in the Quran.

whenever you come across these pathetic and bankrupt ideologies from kafirs let it serve as a reminder and motivator to have as much children as possible and encourage everyone you know to continue to as well.

Somalis need to remember their sinister motives and continue to do the opposite.

someone already mentioned the dangers of their NGO’s vaccinating people in Somalia and other countries as well as their food and crops GMO. Be careful about anything coming from the west and it’s NGOs

Muslims and Somalis in particular are only increasing, die in your rage about it.
Now, I’m not an anti-natalist but I’m not unsympathetic to the position. My cousin has fourteen children from two wives but is trying for more. Do you support that?

Last edited:

techsamatar

You're so cool and different. I was once like you, but without the self-hatred, until I visited Ethiopia and Somalia as an early teen. I felt an appreciation for belonging to a people and saw the other side of life, experiencing a sense of community. Even though they didn't have much and were exploited by Western capitalism, they still had more tranquillity and enjoyment than the children of wealthy families I was acquainted with.

You are within the cycle of nature, and there's nothing you can do to stop or reverse it. Some have tried but suffered the consequences. While humanity has always seen children and a growing population as a blessing, the liberal Jewish-Marxist idea to destroy Europe has crept into your head. Even the whites you look up to would think you are mentally unstable.

How about you start the process first and inshallah you might inspire fellow Somalis to follow.

@boredandtired
Suffering at the end of the day can be and is often a subjective experience. Suffering is not equally distributed among all human beings. Some people suffer immensely for minor reasons or rather the perception of minor reasons. Other people suffer little, although if you were to look at their lives from the perspective of a looking glass, you'd think, well, this is hardship, and yet they experience little suffering, at least from the lens of their own perception and experience. To make the assessment that life entails more suffering than pleasure, you would need some way of quantifying and measuring it.

Trending