Anyone else here an antinatalist?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Is that why all the countries with the highest procreation rates are actual shitholes while those from developed nations don't needlessly have kids because they realize there isn't any value in doing that

its called the demographic transition model

We gonna have 8 kids what are U gonna do about it? Use a nitrogen pod 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This person could genuinely believe in Allah SWT but might just be a confused or ignorant brother/sister, you never really know.
It's hilarious how my gulf arab fiance shares the same views as me, It's always somalis who can't fully comprehend islamic philosophy due to their inability to read arabic that screech that my antinatalist are unislamic

That’s totally haram and fucked up. Ask white people how that turned out.
Here we go with somalis trying to silence others for thinking outside the box, thankfully the newer generation of somalis in the west are barely having kids. Makes me so happy to see that, they're unintentionally buying into this ideology without realizing it :)

It's hilarious how my gulf arab fiance shares the same views as me, It's always somalis who can't fully comprehend islamic philosophy due to their inability to read arabic that screech that my antinatalist are unislamic
Most “Arabs” especially gulf Arabs are borderline Kaafirs anyway. We’re not saying that abstaining from having kids is haram, because it is not.

Celery

Vasodilator
Nah but it can keep you going all night if you know what I mean, why do you think somali families have like 15 kids 👀
Have you had it? It doesn’t increase sex drive much. You forget to sleep and have a euphoric high all night arguing and laughing occasionally.

Here we go with somalis trying to silence others for thinking outside the box, thankfully the newer generation of somalis in the west are barely having kids. Makes me so happy to see that, they're unintentionally buying into this ideology without realizing it :)
Walaal are you insecure? Why does it matter what other people get up to? You don't want to have kids cool, as long as you are happy then it's fantastic

There is a difference between wanting to have kids but not being able to due to your financial situation VS not wanting kids at all.

The thing is, most people do want kids, including those in developed nations. Somali diaspora is no different. Most of them currently are young. They can’t afford it. Doesn’t mean they don’t want kids.

Celery

Vasodilator
We’re not overpopulated. India needs to stop having kids not us. We’ll stop at 80m

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I see whats going on this is guy did research, he dosent care about if we hate on him. All he wants is to get curious people to click on the reddit and get radicalized into that cult. This is pure shill behavior, this guys a white male on a mission. He probably has a discord set up with his friends finding forums to spread this too. Hes probably headed to a pakistan forum after this one. Be careful everyone

We’re not overpopulated. India needs to stop having kids not us. We’ll stop at 80m
Our population is actually pretty small. Probably one of the smallest in Africa and possibly the world. Even European countries have higher populations, with Germany at the tens of millions, for example. Somalia barely has 20 million.

I see whats going on this is guy did research, he dosent care about if we hate on him. All he wants is to get curious people to click on the reddit and get radicalized into that cult. This is pure shill behavior, this guys a white male on a mission. He probably has a discord set up with his friends finding forums to spread this too. Hes probably headed to a pakistan forum after this one. Be careful everyone
The person you’re referring to is a woman, btw. Not a man.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Is that why all the countries with the highest procreation rates are actual shitholes while those from developed nations don't needlessly have kids because they realize there isn't any value in doing that

I love when midwits like you think they know what they're talking about.

100 years ago France had more people than Nigeria+Egypt+Sudan+Ethiopia+Somalia put together. They could have easily created 4-5 more Rhodesia's in Africa+Asia.

Non-Whites survived the 20th century by the sheer luck of the Bolshevik rise in the October revolution+WW2 which saved us from the fate of Native Americans.

Somalia with a population of 2m instead of 20m doesn't become wealthy, but still as poor + probably an Ethiopian province. When Niger has a population of 100m soon, it's going to be a far stronger, more relevant nation than if it was 4m.

Russia + Europe + East Asia realized they fucked up by modernizing too early and are trying everything to reverse it, meanwhile we have jaahils like you who hate on the only reason you aren't a literal adoon and have your own country.

Mentally cucked

CABDULWALI XASAN.

100 years ago France had more people than Nigeria+Egypt+Sudan+Ethiopia+Somalia put together. They could have easily created 4-5 more Rhodesia's in Africa+Asia.

Non-Whites survived the 20th century by the sheer luck of the Bolshevik rise in the October revolution+WW2 which saved us from the fate of Native Americans.

Somalia with a population of 2m instead of 20m doesn't become wealthy, but still as poor + probably an Ethiopian province. When Niger has a population of 100m soon, it's going to be a far stronger, more relevant nation than if it was 4m.

Russia + Europe + East Asia realized they fucked up by modernizing too early and are trying everything to reverse it, meanwhile we have jaahils like you who hate on the only reason you aren't a literal adoon and have your own country.

Mentally cucked
Someone who knows what their talking about.

Ah, yes your “gulf Arab fiance” shares the same view as you which means that she’s/he’s right about Islam and I’m wrong cause I’m Somali, lol.

You CANNOT be a Muslim if you don’t believe in Qadr Allah, this is one of the FUNDEMENTALS of Islamic faith and if you reject it (which you did) you’re not a Muslim.

Mentally cucked
Europe and East Asia are leagues above the dump your parents call their home, Somalia is the worst place on the planet and popping out babies to achieve a larger population won't go anywhere for idiots who can't even properly run a country.

Ah, yes your “gulf Arab fiance” shares the same view as you which means that she’s right about Islam and I’m wrong cause I’m Somali, lol.

You CANNOT be a Muslim if you don’t believe in Qadr Allah, this is one of the FUNDEMENTALS of Islamic faith and if you reject it (which you did) you’re not a Muslim.
He knows more about islam than your dimwitted azz, you don't understand anything about Islam since you can't fully comprehend arabic

Trending