Anyone else here an antinatalist?

I didn’t call you a kafir, I called your ideology a kafir one, if you’re a Muslim then your thinking is directly against Islamic principles. It’s not US human beings who “inflict existence onto someone else” it’s purely the will of Allah SWT who creates life and inflicts death.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, Indeed, we belong to Allah, and indeed, to Him we return. If a child was born it was destined to happen by the will of Allah SWT and if you have an issue with that take it up with Allah if you’re a true Muslim not with people.

You can’t be a antinatalist and Muslim, these two things don’t work together.
Here we go with muslims trying to stop people from thinking by pretending like any ideology that goes against their personal beliefs is "un-islamic" uwu. You do realize that your existence was by meer chance right? I know it's hard for people like you to actually think because you deflect and say, "but god created life, he doesn't make mistakes", god isn't a puppeteer he gave humans free will to make decisions.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'm sure the somalis starving to death 24/7 and children enduring war in yemen disagree, the vast majority of humans are suffering. You see life through a privileged first world lens but than again even in developed nations most people don't enjoy their own lives, they operate in a capitalist structure that forces them to operate like hamsters in a wheel, constantly consuming rubbish to forget their own lives.
500K Somali pastoralists and 30 million Yemenis don't form a singe percentage of the world population. For you to use some of the most failed states as an example to not procreate just shows how good the rest of humanity has it.

Capitalistic policies have been proven to uplift people from poverty and suffering. China is a prime example of that

Thoughts on the movement? I support it and don't plan on ever having children, most humans procreate solely driven by biological instinct without clearly thinking through that it's actually inherently a selfish attempt to prolong their existence.

View attachment 313190
This existence sounds miserable. If you hate life so much then do yourself a favour and terminate your existence. Nobody wants to hear you whining & moaning all day. These weirdos spend their free time online insulting families. I’ve noticed that a lot of people on that sub are also active on mental health support forums on Reddit. Make of that what you will.

Anti-natalists are purely miserable leeches. Keep that shit to yourself.

500K Somali pastoralists and 30 million Yemenis don't form a singe percentage of the world population. For you to use some of the most failed states as an example to not procreate just shows how good the rest of humanity has it.

Capitalistic policies have been proven to uplift people from poverty and suffering. China is a prime example of that

So we should ignore the plight of people in developing nations because they're insignificant, quality take from a somali of the diaspora.

Aww you're offended we are holding breeders accountable ;( Cry about it
You asked my opinion, I gave it. It’s a waste of time worrying about people giving birth. And what exactly have you and your miserable ilk accomplished so far?

The truth is, most of you have mental health problems and need therapy, instead you waste your time insulting happy families.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I don't do drugs, I'm a white collar engineer

Not a man, if anything we need more somali men to buy into this ideology instead of needlessly procreating so much

congrats on that compelling argument, you probably use /pol/ post 2016 and base your entire personality on larping as a edgy tard
You're an idiot who doesn't understand how reality works. The only worth human groups have is how many offspring they produce, nothing else matters longterm. Antinatalism is for defective freaks like you who don't have life in them
1689110419696 (1).png

Why would I kill myself when I'm already here? No offense but that's such a common retort by people who don't understand what this philosophy is trying to convey which is that existence itself isn't some gift for the vast majority of people but a burden, that's why humans constantly have to distract themselves so they don't see how monotonous life truly is. The issue is most people can't fight against their biological yearning to have children, actually thinking is hard for the vast majority of people.
Had me interested until the last sentence, don’t tell me you think you’re better than everyone else? That you’re the only one who “sees the truth” and everyone else are just lowly idiots? Everyone thinks, they just have different ways of thinking. Your own antinatalism is not better than the way everyone else thinks. Get off your high horse.

You asked my opinion, I gave it. It’s a waste of time worrying about people giving birth. And what exactly have you and your miserable ilk accomplished so far?

The truth is, most of you have mental health problems and need therapy, instead you waste your time insulting happy families.
We're popularizing this ideology so more people realize they don't have to procreate, it isn't an essential part of being human. Maybe if more breeders got therapy they wouldn't have children to fill a void in their lives and use their offspring as a vessel to fulfill dreams they failed to achieve.
Had me interested until the last sentence, don’t tell me you think you’re better than everyone else? That you’re the only one who “sees the truth” and everyone else are just lowly idiots? Everyone thinks, they just have different ways of thinking. Your own antinatalism is not better than the way everyone else thinks. Get off your high horse.
True

attash

Amaan Duule
Why would I kill myself when I'm already here? No offense but that's such a common retort by people who don't understand what this philosophy is trying to convey which is that existence itself isn't some gift for the vast majority of people but a burden, that's why humans constantly have to distract themselves so they don't see how monotonous life truly is. The issue is most people can't fight against their biological yearning to have children, actually thinking is hard for the vast majority of people.
The point still stands: if existence is such a burden, why not lift this burden? You've been clinging to your life for so many years, there must be good in it.

You're an idiot who doesn't understand how reality works. The only worth human groups have is how many offspring they produce, nothing else matters longterm. Antinatalism is for defective freaks like you who don't have life in them
View attachment 313201
Is that why all the countries with the highest procreation rates are actual shitholes while those from developed nations don't needlessly have kids because they realize there isn't any value in doing that

We're popularizing this ideology so more people realize they don't have to procreate, it isn't an essential part of being human. Maybe if more breeders got therapy they wouldn't have children to fill a void in their lives and use their offspring as a vessel to fulfill dreams they failed to achieve.

True
Procreation is natural, your ideology won’t go anywhere. You sound like a Xalimo that lived in an abusive household. Probably why you fell for this ideology.

Is that why all the countries with the highest procreation rates are actual shitholes while those from developed nations don't needlessly have kids because they realize there isn't any value in doing that

People don’t have kids in developed nations because it’s more expensive & time consuming, not because they don’t want them. If it was natural to not have kids then life wouldn’t exist as we know it today.

This thread is 100% takfir worthy. I'm surprised OP is even muslim lmao
This person could genuinely believe in Allah SWT but might just be a confused or ignorant brother/sister, you never really know.

Edit: just read this comment
Here we go with muslims trying to stop people from thinking by pretending like any ideology that goes against their personal beliefs is "un-islamic" uwu. You do realize that your existence was by meer chance right? I know it's hard for people like you to actually think because you deflect and say, "but god created life, he doesn't make mistakes", god isn't a puppeteer he gave humans free will to make decisions.
This guy/girl is definitely kafir.

The point still stands: if existence is such a burden, why not lift this burden? You've been clinging to your life for so many years, there must be good in it.
Another mid-take by a normie who can't comprehend that killing yourself doesn't lift you of that burden since you were already subjected to the horrors of existence
Procreation is natural, your ideology won’t go anywhere. You sound like a Xalimo that lived in an abusive household. Probably why you fell for this ideology.
Killing other humans and acting on tribalistic instincts is also natural but moving beyond those intrinsic natural human instincts is how society evolves

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts