Anyone else have a desire to be at war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you: (2 min online chat followed by swift diagnosis). hmmm you have form of schizophrenia, early onset of dementia and severe autism. 200.gif :stevej:

VixR

Veritas
you: (2 min online chat followed by swift diagnosis). hmmm you have form of schizophrenia, early onset of dementia and severe autism.View attachment 31747 :stevej:
You've been posting on this site for about as as long as I have.

Tbh I've practically diagnosed armchair analyzed the entire SS population based on their posts by now.

I can't help it, it's like Tourettes:pachah1:

You've been posting on this site for about as as long as I have.

Tbh I've practically diagnosed armchair analyzed the entire SS population based on their posts by now.

I can't help it, it's like Tourettes:pachah1:
Its annoying ngl :mjlol:. But it makes things fun. I bet that you have sent some of these faraxs to the doctors. Doctor: "And what can I do for you today?" patient: "This annoying hedonist europhile somali chick online says that i have severe narcissism. "

VixR

Veritas
Its annoying ngl :mjlol:. But it makes things fun. I bet that you have sent some of these faraxs to the doctors. Doctor: "And what can I do for you today?" patient: "This annoying hedonist europhile somali chick online says that i have severe narcissism. "
Lol. Inquisitive's word

I don't usually tell ppl what I think of them, especially in real life. It's a mental exercise and a tool. You're meant to act based on your knowledge of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts