Anybody into Kpop? Or Kdrama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kpop
orig

Honestly some joke have a 24 life span. Accusing me of being a man in a troll thread is fine, but that was yesterday and this is a different thread.

Grow up or piss off. Walal get creative with your joke at least. Unoriginal and repetitive. (-3/10)
i wasnt joking .im not 100 % sure if your trolling or not .you scared off brotheŕ @Jerome in the house already
too many gaal and fags jokes on here already .enjoy yourself with your so called trolling saxib .

i wasnt joking .im not 100 % sure if your trolling or not .you scared off brotheŕ @Jerome in the house already
too many gaal and fags jokes on here already .enjoy yourself with your so called trolling saxib .
Ugh. Wtf are you talking about about? I haven’t even spoken to him out side of that one troll thread from yesterday. And I don’t really care what gender you think I am.

But why are suddenly the spokesman for @Jerome in the house if feels some type of way let him speak for himself.

Pls don’t derail my thread. And if you are talking the internet so seriously? You need a wake up call.

Hear me out. When the dajjal comes it is said he will use musicians to entice people to join him. And it is said that the majority of their followers will be women. Hayaay Kpop and Somali girls maxaa kala haysta I will read suratul Kahf for you all

wallahi entering a indoyar house and waking up in indoyar house is the most weirdest feeling to have. they eat too much doonfar and rheir home 247 smells like cooked donfaar.is it me or have anyone else experience that ?.

Ugh. Wtf are you talking about about? I haven’t even spoken to him out side of that one troll thread from yesterday. And I don’t really care what gender you think I am.

But why are suddenly the spokesman for @Jerome in the house if feels some type of way let him speak for himself.

Pls don’t derail my thread. And if you are talking the internet so seriously? You need a wake up call.
haye walaal i won't derail your thread . can i atleast bash indoyars or bring some facts and participate in the discustion ? a geeljire like me that was raised in a place infested with them have the right to speak no ?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Omg yes okay I like so many kpop groups love khiphop a little too like Jay park crew Simon d etc. For the groups obviously BTS my bias is VView attachment 42062
download.jpeg
XRM7o.gif

Mashallah
I love blackpink my bias is all over the place I love them all but jennie for now
UnrealisticDistantDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif
7OYY.gif

I'm not really a fan of AOA but I love seolhyun pretty girl
tenor (1).gif
tumblr_ntkk5isqwB1scs1sjo3_250.gif
tumblr_o2jthxlk8J1ug024vo1_400.gif
tumblr_o20p2u2GVB1uck6qpo2_400.gif
SvrIaIE.gif
this is my girl so so cute perfect face and smile i wanted to post more of her banging body but theres alot of ashy abdis here. I just prefer the girls more than boy groups since they are more varied in concepts
Idk but I hate EXO hate gate hate those racist
Red velvet is a boring team to me like blah
I do like some cute gg such as April and gfriend
Twice has nice dances and great songs
tumblr_ofihk5CLFe1uarqjpo1_500.gif

BUT MY ULTIMATE GROUP IS 2NE1 LEGENDS SO SAD WHEN THEY DISBANDED
MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS SEOLHYUN JUST BECAUSE SHE'S SO PRETTY AND NICE
I like exid as well hani is so sporty love it
I'm not really a big kdrama fan I used to be I have a friend that watchs so many dramas and finishes them so quick. I think imma get back into it in the holidays

Last edited:
Hear me out. When the dajjal comes it is said he will use musicians to entice people to join him. And it is said that the majority of their followers will be women. Hayaay Kpop and Somali girls maxaa kala haysta I will read suratul Kahf for you all
I appreciate the sentiment but I don’t want your god of shaming women and ppl enjoying something the like. . So you’re prayers will fall short. But thanks

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Dean is daddy! His face is beyond! His music give me life! I love exo too!!! Up until bts came out and then I was into them but now I might be back into them.

I’m finally getting into shinee, before I just knew about them but I wasn’t invested.

I like got 7, JB scares me but he’s mad cute. Jackson is Bae.!
ZIont t is... idk. Pls recommend a song for me to listen to. I just can’t get in to him. I also don’t know crush music but I do remember when he left ziont for dead and Zion was crying on stage asking for his friend back Lmaaaooo

You know AOMG? I like them. And I hip hop too.

What is dpr?

K dramas are repetitive but I like some. The movies are GREAT.

Anyway, I wrote so much lol.

Dean is :patrice:don't get me started, imma just keep quiet and say dats my husband

I saw Jay park live :dead::dead::dead: he is illegal to the max

I also saw Zico live , it was dead but I love the guy

Exo will always have my heart but I'm just done with boy bands, i liked bts and got7 too

jb :russsmug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do you watch any variety shows ? running man?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah not for me but I like this song the beat goes in Are they even Korean?idk lol
Yes Keith ape is korean but the second rapper is Japanese I can tell since I learnt korean from watching running man mainly I just one day was watching a Korean show with no English subtitles and realised I picked up the language super quick

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lmao I used to live for kpop back in 2009-2011 golden years although they still make bangers but theres too many musicians you have to keep up with back than hardly anyone knew what kpop was. Oh and the last kdrama i watched was Goblin best Korean drama ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts