Anybody into Kpop? Or Kdrama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s chat!!!

Fave bands??
Fave solos?
Oh and let’s also talk about dramas!!!

No derails pls. For ppl that come in to say something negative, You already know wassup from the title! Exit pls.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
What is Kpop and Kdrama?

Just kidding

Carry on ...

a5be11d37756fb03da5290054bb06a13.gif

So many of my friends have gone over to the dark side. I'm starting to think this is a sign of yawmul qiyama.
Listening to Korean entertainment? And watching all those Bollywood films was what? You are fine and dandy with helping Bollywood become the industry it is today but everyone else be damn? Along with their interest?
Sis you should stretch before you reach like this.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I used to be OBSESSED with exo, the unhealthy kind of obsessed :pacspit: I'm done with kpop now uff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like k-r&b now : dean , crush, ziont

:ufdup:dpr live is lit, check him out

I hate kdramas the acting is beyond awful and the stories repeat too much.

It's all about kvariety shows :ohhhdamn:

may allah protect us from the indho yar's sixir

maxresdefault.jpg
Power of technology and societal pressure as well as ever evolving beauty ideal and cheap cosmetic surgery.

This is normal.
But if you are trying to shame that woman bruh I won’t stand for it. Think about it, it’s damn if she does and damn she doesn’t. Either way ppl (just like you did) will have an opinion

Listening to Korean entertainment? And watching all those Bollywood films was what? You are fine and dandy with helping Bollywood become the industry it is today but everyone else be damn? Along with their interest?
Sis you should stretch before you reach like this.
Helping Bollywood aa? Ha iswaalin I aint into that shit either. Take a breath and calm yourself.

Back to the topic, one of my mates made me watch a movie called Miracle in cell no. 7. It was actually quite good albeit a bit depressing.

I used to be OBSESSED with exo, the unhealthy kind of obsessed :pacspit: I'm done with kpop now uff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like k-r&b now : dean , crush, ziont

:ufdup:dpr live is lit, check him out

I hate kdramas the acting is beyond awful and the stories repeat too much.

It's all about kvariety shows :ohhhdamn:
Dean is daddy! His face is beyond! His music give me life! I love exo too!!! Up until bts came out and then I was into them but now I might be back into them.

I’m finally getting into shinee, before I just knew about them but I wasn’t invested.

I like got 7, JB scares me but he’s mad cute. Jackson is Bae.!
ZIont t is... idk. Pls recommend a song for me to listen to. I just can’t get in to him. I also don’t know crush music but I do remember when he left ziont for dead and Zion was crying on stage asking for his friend back Lmaaaooo

You know AOMG? I like them. And I hip hop too.

What is dpr?

K dramas are repetitive but I like some. The movies are GREAT.

Anyway, I wrote so much lol.

Helping Bollywood aa? Ha iswaalin I aint into that shit either. Take a breath and calm yourself.

Back to the topic, one of my mates made me watch a movie called Miracle in cell no. 7. It was actually quite good albeit a bit depressing.
You should check out my love from another star. It’s really good and has a unique concept. It’s not a movie tho. I think you’ll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending