Anybody into Kpop? Or Kdrama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg yes okay I like so many kpop groups love khiphop a little too like Jay park crew Simon d etc. For the groups obviously BTS my bias is VView attachment 42062 View attachment 42063View attachment 42064
Mashallah
I love blackpink my bias is all over the place I love them all but jennie for nowView attachment 42065 View attachment 42066
I'm not really a fan of AOA but I love seolhyun pretty girl View attachment 42067 View attachment 42068 View attachment 42069 View attachment 42070 View attachment 42071 this is my girl so so cute perfect face and smile i wanted to post more of her banging body but theres alot of ashy abdis here. I just prefer the girls more than boy groups since they are more varied in concepts
Idk but I hate EXO hate gate hate those racist
Red velvet is a boring team to me like blah
I do like some cute gg such as April and gfriend
Twice has nice dances and great songsView attachment 42073
BUT MY ULTIMATE GROUP IS 2NE1 LEGENDS SO SAD WHEN THEY DISBANDED
MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS SEOLHYUN JUST BECAUSE SHE'S SO PRETTY AND NICE
I like exid as well hani is so sporty love it
I'm not really a big kdrama fan I used to be I have a friend that watchs so many dramas and finishes them so quick. I think imma get back into it in the holidays

Please!

you are tugging at my heart strings! Jay and Simon give me LIFE!
I'm not too fond of when Jay raps, his voice is Malab wallah! His 'Everything you Wanted' album is god send and I love and support that he had found his sound and artistry. Cuz I feel like his is the most him he has been in a while. just some grown and sexy Bops!

when it comes to BTS, I don't really have a bias. although Sometimes I have a feel or two for V and Kook. I can't decide so I isolate myself from them. But Lately I really have not been feeling their new work. Like the last time I was honestly shook by them is when DOPE dropped. I played that damn song in repeat for like a week( find three weeks)

I don't really understand Black pink; but the girl you posted is really pretty! I don't get them.

2NE1 always seemed like a try hard band to me, I could not get into them. What happened with Bom was terrible tho. And CL was and still is trying to make a US debut, like girl HANG IT UP!!!!!!! its exhausting, and its never gonna happen.
My go to Girl group; would be RV, Sistar, and I only like two songs from 4minute. But TWICE are all my TWIVES! I live for those girls. I don't really care too much of their music or their personal lives but I simply Stan them. I Stan them for no reason and I am not ashamed.

I mostly like Boy groups, I like BAP, EXO, BTS, GOT7, IKON, WINNER and Ill think of more later but that it.

For "older" generation: I like SHINEE(I like the individual member's music too), TVQ-something, but only for some tea that was dropped on them. and thats it.

@MariaMaria thanks for the DPR Live link I will check him out. I saw recently an Insta live he had with my husband #Slowbae Chistian Yu. He seems like a chill dude.

Also Dean is OUR man, we have to share, you know we have a scarcity with him being one person and all of us thirsty Hoes(TM).

Speaking of hot guys, do you know Tecy- from 2pm? He is really good looking and--- well I need you to get into him so we can Stan together. pls. :)

I don't watch running man due to it being mostly not subbed, But I do watch Superman returns and Happy together. Recently, like yesterday I was getting into 'I live alone" show. Its alright but I can tolerate it.

for dramas, I'm now watching I am not a robot, and a Chinese drama called the untouchable lovers.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Please!

I'm not too fond of when Jay raps, his voice is Malab wallah! His 'Everything you Wanted' album is god send and I love and support that he had found his sound and artistry. Cuz I feel like his is the most him he has been in a while. just some grown and sexy Bops!

when it comes to BTS, I don't really have a bias. although Sometimes I have a feel or two for V and Kook. I can't decide so I isolate myself from them. But Lately I really have not been feeling their new work. Like the last time I was honestly shook by them is when DOPE dropped. I played that damn song in repeat for like a week( find three weeks)

I don't really understand Black pink; but the girl you posted is really pretty! I don't get them.

2NE1 always seemed like a try hard band to me, I could not get into them. What happened with Bom was terrible tho. And CL was and still is trying to make a US debut, like girl HANG IT UP!!!!!!! its exhausting, and its never gonna happen.
My go to Girl group; would be RV, Sistar, and I only like two songs from 4minute. But TWICE are all my TWIVES! I live for those girls. I don't really care too much of their music or their personal lives but I simply Stan them. I Stan them for no reason and I am not ashamed.

I mostly like Boy groups, I like BAP, EXO, BTS, GOT7, IKON, WINNER and Ill think of more later but that it.

For "older" generation: I like SHINEE(I like the individual member's music too), TVQ-something, but only for some tea that was dropped on them. and thats it.

@MariaMaria thanks for the DPR Live link I will check him out. I saw recently an Insta live he had with my husband #Slowbae Chistian Yu. He seems like a chill dude.

Also Dean is OUR man, we have to share, you know we have a scarcity with him being one person and all of us thirsty Hoes(TM).

Speaking of hot guys, do you know Tecy- from 2pm? He is really good looking and--- well I need you to get into him so we can Stan together. pls. :)

I don't watch running man due to it being mostly not subbed, But I do watch Superman returns and Happy together. Recently, like yesterday I was getting into 'I live alone" show. Its alright but I can tolerate it.

for dramas, I'm now watching I am not a robot, and a Chinese drama called the untouchable lovers.
OMG same Jay park when he sings is better than him rapping

Favourite two
My friends went to his concert in London I just watched it through their snaps and videos they showed me after they also went to see lotto boyzz (idk if you're from the UK) whilst I'm doing my work this whole time.
I'm not a big blackpink fan tbh they're songs are nice I just wish yg put off more songs. Omg 2ne1 ended so badbaddddd I'm still sad but they left so many Bops and still at the end left us with Goodbye still my favourite songs.
OMG TWICE IS LEGIT UP THERE FOR ME TOO BOPS CUTE INTERESTING GROUP.
idk why I'm different from you in prefer the girls over boys. I do like those groups you said but only for a bit idk get bored of boys idk why
Loool I do like dean songs but unlike you guys thats it is liked bonnie and Clyde that was a nice bop
Miss A I used to love aswell too bad they disbanded

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Please!

CHRISTIAN YU :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: I met him , cutest and sweetest guy ever , omg :damn:

Share dean kulaha:browtf: i will snatch multiple wigs for that man :wowsweat:

2pm was the shit, my fav is junho and chansung
I love happy together , yoo jae suk is the funniest tv host , if you need a place to watch running man i have a few websites for you.

I love winner , really really was a banger!!

shinee :mjcry::meleshame: jonghyun was my bias since they debuted, im too heartbroken to listen to them anymore

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
17e.jpg

lalayariis

Bad cop
I only really listen to BTS, I have all their albums and I had posters all over my wall but my Hooyo kept saying they look like girls. I took them down to paint the walls and now I’m too lazy to put them all back up again.

Keo

VIP
Nah not for me but I like this song the beat goes in Are they even Korean?idk lol
keith ape is but the other guys is japanese

koreans do trap better then americans in my opinion
The one you are referring to is Kohh and I found out about them because of this Vice documentary:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I say that all the time "taeman is straight female uff" :nahgirl:

but trust me he has his moments :trumpsmirk:

do you like big bang ?
Like I love big bang not as much as 2ne1 but they were one of the first groups that got me into kpop my class used to watch bigbang it together. Good memories

you MET!!!!!!! Chrstian Yu?
sis I need every possible detail!!!!
what did he smell like? how was his skin looking like? tell me about his voice pls!!!
giphy.gif

I need ta knoooooooowwwwww!!

Did y'all talk? what did y'all talk about?
did you get to see/peek at a dick print?
what did he smell like?
did I ask this already?
OpulentImprobableAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

CHRISTIAN YU :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: I met him , cutest and sweetest guy ever , omg :damn:

Share dean kulaha:browtf: i will snatch multiple wigs for that man :wowsweat:

2pm was the shit, my fav is junho and chansung
I love happy together , yoo jae suk is the funniest tv host , if you need a place to watch running man i have a few websites for you.

I love winner , really really was a banger!!

shinee :mjcry::meleshame: jonghyun was my bias since they debuted, im too heartbroken to listen to them anymore

Last edited:
OMG same Jay park when he sings is better than him rapping

Favourite two
My friends went to his concert in London I just watched it through their snaps and videos they showed me after they also went to see lotto boyzz (idk if you're from the UK) whilst I'm doing my work this whole time.
I'm not a big blackpink fan tbh they're songs are nice I just wish yg put off more songs. Omg 2ne1 ended so badbaddddd I'm still sad but they left so many Bops and still at the end left us with Goodbye still my favourite songs.
OMG TWICE IS LEGIT UP THERE FOR ME TOO BOPS CUTE INTERESTING GROUP.
idk why I'm different from you in prefer the girls over boys. I do like those groups you said but only for a bit idk get bored of boys idk why
Loool I do like dean songs but unlike you guys thats it is liked bonnie and Clyde that was a nice bop
Miss A I used to love aswell too bad they disbanded
I wasn't there for Miss A, and honestly a lot of the older gen idols.

twice are Bae!

Taemin too feminine looking for me
He issssss Lmaaaaooooo! Im did! But my God that boy has a VOICE!!!!

Key is my little gay queen! I live for him. He trows the best shade!

I say that all the time "taeman is straight female uff" :nahgirl:

but trust me he has his moments :trumpsmirk:

do you like big bang ?
He is rumored to be bi,.... so IDK. :samwelcome:
I do watch kdrama but not so much into kpop. I do from time to time listen to khiphop though.
what are you watching?

I had a huge bb phase , was my first group super junior to

TOP, is my man. with his gay self and all....!!!! I lived for mint colored hair TOP.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
you MET!!!!!!! Chrstian Yu?
sis I need every possible detail!!!!
what did he smell like? how was his skin looking like? tell me about his voice pls!!!
giphy.gif

I need ta knoooooooowwwwww!!

Did y'all talk? what did y'all talk about?
did get to see/peek at a dick print?
what did he smell like?
did I ask this already?
OpulentImprobableAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

THE MAN IS SEXIER in IRL :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending