Any thoughts on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Saaxib, you are in denial of the facts glaring at you. You are just emotional tribal dude who is a bit civilized, thanks to the opportunity given to you by men and women who put their country first and who moved away from tribal system(your host western country). If you haven't learned anything from your experience in the west, and how valuable a country is built on common purpose, you are just the example I need to show others of how failed somalis are because of their clain obsession.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, CLAN IS A CURSE ON SOMALIS TODAY. And no verse quoted can save their asses. Somalis are doomed because of clan and any serious Somali who cares about them sees the writing on the wall and the fate that awaits his people: Self inflicted Extinction.

Kuguma filna miyaa saaxib soddon sano oo aad ku aragtay Qabiil in aanu horumar keenin karin? Faqri, kala qaybsanaan, gaajo, Bahdil soomaalidii meel walba ku bahdilan tahay, caruurtii ay ku dhaleen meelahaan oo waynaaday waxba ma oga oo lama tirsan karo.

I swear to God, one has to be blind to not see the CURSE of Qabiil on Somalis. What good? I see NUTHING GOOD CLAN BROUGHT TO SOMALIS.

Saligii masaajidka ayay isku haystaan cidii ku istaagi lahayd Qabiil dartii markaasaad ileedahay Qabiilaa dhinac wanaagsan leh? Dad fiyoow yaa lo sheegi karaa Qabiilaa wanaag leh. Somalis however need to be saved from the Curse. They are poor because of it, they are despised because of it, they lost their country because of it, and many nationalities called upon each other to benefit from their failure and do good business running Somalia divided along towns, and states all run by stooges.

Aniga qabiil waan ka dhashay qaraabo ciiddaas la egna waan leeyahay, but that means nothing to me when Somalia is at risk.

Walaal cuqdad baa ku maqaan and unlike you i'm not close minded as you're when it comes to qabil. When did belonging to a Qabil ever lead to transgression ? Qabil is an identity and it has no bearing on the progress of an individual or a state.

Had it been a curse Allah SWT would have never created us into nations and tribes and the Prophet would have never stated that it's kufr to attribute yourself other than your father. All those transgression arose as a result of going beyond the limits set by diinta.

What's even surprising is the fact that you don't seem to realise that the somali is a tribe and that everything you stated about clans applies to it as well. As they say live and let live

Walaal cuqdad baa ku maqaan and unlike you i'm not close minded as you're when it comes to qabil. When did belonging to a Qabil ever lead to transgression ? Qabil is an identity and it has no bearing on the progress of an individual or a state.

Had it been a curse Allah SWT would have never created us into nations and tribes and the Prophet would have never stated that it's kufr to attribute yourself other than your father. All those transgression arose as a result of going beyond the limits set by diinta.

What's even surprising is the fact that you don't seem to realise that the somali is a tribe and that everything you stated about clans applies to it as well. As they say live and let live

Anyone who mentions Cuqdad is a perpetrator of clan bigotry. You seem to fit the profile to a T. Just don't quote kitaabka ilaahay yaa munaafaq for your sick defense of what destroyed Somalis. It is the likes of you who keeps infecting my society with their disease and misuse the book of Allah.

Khaa'in baa tahay kitaabka ilaahay u adeegsada inuu sunta ku faafiyo soomaalida dhexdeeda.

You named yourself Addoonalle, but you are AddoonQabiil. You are the worst kind of bigot since you are misusing the book of Allah to justify the continuation of an abomination that ruined Somalis.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Anyone who mentions Cuqdad is a perpetrator of clan bigotry. You seem to fit the profile to a T. Just don't quote kitaabka ilaahay yaa munaafaq for your sick defense of what destroyed Somalis. It is the likes of you who keeps infecting my society with their disease and misuse the book of Allah.

Khaa'in baa tahay kitaabka ilaahay u adeegsada inuu sunta ku faafiyo soomaalida dhexdeeda.

You named yourself Addoonalle, but you are AddoonQabiil.

I ask Allah SWT to keep you steadfast and forgive you for your shortcomings

Dooda halkaan aynu ku dhamaystirno ileen faa'iado kuma jirto hada aan si wadno

Macsalam Walaal

I ask Allah SWT to keep you steadfast and forgive you for your shortcomings

Dooda halkaan aynu ku dhamaystirno ileen faa'iado kuma jirto hada aan si wadno

Macsalam Walaal

Ma xuma AddoonAlle, halkaan aan ku dayno. Nin aan ka dhagaysanaayo qabiil waanagiisa ilaa soomaaliya tahay maanta sidaytahay ma jirto. Caro ayaan kasii qaadaa warkaas waayo qofka sidaa raba inuu iga dhaadhiciyo waa qof ka indha la'aday diin xumada, dadnimo xumada, iyo dayacanka soomalaidii ku dhacday meel kastoo ay joogaan qabiil dartii.

Go'aan wanaagsan ayaad gaartay mar haddaad ka hartay dooddii saxib. Khayraan kuu rajayn.

Status
Not open for further replies.