Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
D8499E54-D562-4F39-AA62-C6D38E1C706F.jpeg

Anyone wears skin? :cosbyhmm:

psyche

To each their own
The funny thing about this post is that Bilal was half Ethiopian and half Arab. So is doesn't do much good to use him as an example.

Why are blacks always complaining about other people don't wanting to marry them.
I would never marry any other race than my own. In that way I make sure my kids blood are full Somali

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Still doesn't mean you are entitled to an Arab or Asian girl

These madhows are only entitled to Thier own women not others, they need to stop crying racism and playing the victim when foreigners refuse their women to them

psyche

To each their own
I don’t understand why people used him an example to end racism when he was an Arab himself

It's because when you hear the word black in Islam. You think Bilal.

Kinda sad to see such a great Sahabah being continuously mention as black.

It's like his entire personality is revolved around his African ancestry for most Muslims. Ignoring his Arab father and his good attributes.

Still doesn't mean you are entitled to an Arab or Asian girl

These madhows are only entitled to Thier own women not others, they need to stop crying racism and playing the victim when foreigners refuse their women to them
No one is entitled to anything. That's a dangerous way of thinking. The way I understood this thread is that it's merely pointing out the hypocrisy of preaching ideals that you hardly practice.

I agree with this.

Why are blacks always complaining about other people don't wanting to marry them.
I would never marry any other race than my own. In that way I make sure my kids blood are full Somali

Why shouldn't they complain about racism among Muslims?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Do you think a Muslim Nigerian man would let his daughter marry a Paki? Most likely not because he's an ajnabi. Different ethniticies have different values and ethics. It's not racism if it's mutual. :camby:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No one is entitled to anything. That's a dangerous way of thinking. The way I understood this thread is that it's merely pointing out the hypocrisy of preaching ideals that you hardly practice.
lool am saying you are not entitled to another ethnicity or races daughter
but youre own

am not syaing if youre arab, the arab girl has to marry you, am saying you a probz only entitled to a girl from youre own culture and race as you are more accepted if you come from her background
dont think am saying if you are arab you are entitled to every arab girl he is however entitled to a arab girl

@Kodeen
Did they convert for the sake of Allah or to be rewarded a wife?

How should I know? You should judge a man by his character, and if you don't trust your daughter with a guy that reverted 2 months ago in prison, that's fair. Perpetually denying and refusing your daughter from marrying people from a particular racial background is by definition racism

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How should I know? You should judge a man by his character, and if you don't trust your daughter with a guy that reverted 2 months ago in prison, that's fair. Perpetually denying and refusing your daughter from marrying people from a particular racial background is by definition racism
in what way is it racist ??

the nigga aint entitled to an arab or asian girl cause he aint asian or arab
he shouldn't cry racism

also whats with the entitlement nowhere did it say in islam you are entitled to a virgin arab asian girls

@Abdisamad3

To Arabs and Asian Muslims, they consider Somalis as black Africans, could it be written by a Somali guy discriminated by individuals from these communities? Possible

lool am saying you are not entitled to another ethnicity or races daughter
but youre own

am not syaing if youre arab, the arab girl has to marry you, am saying you a probz only entitled to a girl from youre own culture and race as you are more accepted if you come from her background
dont think am saying if you are arab you are entitled to every arab girl he is however entitled to a arab girl
You say "however he's entitled to an Arab girl." No, he's not. That's incel type thinking.

Not that it's the biggest of your problems. Your whole way of thinking is muddled, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.