Any thoughts on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I disagree. Somalis are featurist and particular about heritage. You are confusing the two. If it was the former wouldn't there be more cases of outmarriage from the males? There isn't. Ajnabis are largely not looked upon with favour among Somalis. Hence the inferiority complex argument does not hold up.

Also, you rarely hear of legitmately financially successful reverts, period. Most are from the prison-to-masjid pipeline.

It should be enough to bar them entirely from marriage eligibility.
I get that Somalis don’t like mixed marriages but believe me the ones that marry Madows get way more shit than the others, Somalis look down on Madows, it’s the most bizarre shit.

I disagree. Somalis are featurist and particular about heritage. You are confusing the two. If it was the former wouldn't there be more cases of outmarriage from the males? There isn't. Ajnabis are largely not looked upon with favour among Somalis. Hence the inferiority complex argument does not hold up.

Also, you rarely hear of legitmately financially successful reverts, period. Most are from the prison-to-masjid pipeline.

It should be enough to bar them entirely from marriage eligibility.

Give us Somali twins please. I can donate my sperm legaly(an ugly way of saying I can marry you).

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Of course, within his own ethnic group since Somalis belong to particular ethnicity within Africa. Still black and African.

Let us not be delusional about who we are.
Yes black and African but cushitic

But not negro bantus:nahgirl:
They are just filthy and ugly ukkkkhhh

I get that Somalis don’t like mixed marriages but believe me the ones that marry Madows get way more shit than the others, Somalis look down on Madows, it’s the most bizarre shit.

It's true if you're to Madow and Madow no Somali Hooyo wants you facts. :mjlol::pachah1::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Of course, within his own ethnic group since Somalis belong to particular ethnicity within Africa. Still black and African.

Let us not be delusional about who we are.
I disagree with identifying as black. It’s stupid and bizarre

Well I would much prefer parthenogenesis if it were a possibility. So I could have only daughters (without copulation) that look just like me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those daughters may need a brother though. You wouldn't be selfish would you?

What genders we end up with having as children of our own does not matter so much as what they turn out to be as adults. But girls as first borns were always helpful and acted as motherly to their sibling and great helpers of their moms.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you are a very successful and rich black Muslim man. They be throwing their daughter at you. Plus, why are most of these black guys low quality? Do Muslim girls easily fall for sweet talk?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending