Any thoughts on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kodeen
the answer to that wueztion is it aint racism most madhows are not muslim most asian and arab people are, only a few are muslim

also it has a lot to do with madhows who spend their time chasing other women and neglegting thier own and showing themselves to be full of self hate and void of self respect or fingity or honor what kind of people hate themselves more then any other race apart from madhows

they also carre the stigma of gang culture crime and degeneracy

Terrible reason. I am not a revert, because alhamdulillah I was raised a Muslim. Still I would face similar obstacles as a black revert if I tried to marry an Arab girl. Odds are her family would refuse me solely on my ethnic background.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If it isn't racism, why do individual women who marry African men get more backlash from their community than those who marry men of Arab or Asian backgrounds?

It's exclusion, not preference

Arabs and Asians are established Muslim communities. The Black or White revert has gaalo parents, gaalo uncles and aunts. Would you want your child to have a non Muslim extended family?

This "racism" against Black people in Muslim marriages is heavily over exaggerated.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Terrible reason. I am not a revert, because alhamdulillah I was raised a Muslim. Still I would face similar obstacles as a black revert if I tried to marry an Arab girl. Odds are her family would refuse me solely on my ethnic background.
black revert da fuq !!!!!:faysalwtf:

are you a "black Madow"

sahib if youre somali good news youre women are not manly looking shreks with bad hair you got halimos who are just as good as any other white asian or arab girl infact might be even better

anyhow why you begging other girls ninyahow just stick toy youre own that will accept you and marry from them,:mahubowtf:

Last edited:
Arabs and Asians are established Muslim communities. The Black or White revert has gaalo parents, gaalo uncles and aunts. Would you want your child to have a non Muslim extended family?

This "racism" against Black people in Muslim marriages is heavily over exaggerated.

That's fair game, and not the problem. Somalis are almost exclusively Muslim, more so than Arabs and Asians. Not only that, anyone that actively engages with their local masjid here in the West is aware of Somalis and their presence. Again, if a Somali guy would try to marry an Arab girl it would be more problematic than vice versa. I'd even say an cadaan revert has a better chance for acceptance.

That said, I agree with you on it being overblown. But the racism is definitely there and definitely real

black revert da fuq !!!!!:faysalwtf:

are you a "black Madow"

sahib if youre somali good news youre women are not manly looking shreks with bad hair you got halimos who are just as good as any other white asian or arab girl infact might be even better

anyhow why you begging other girls ninyahow just stick toy youre own that will accept you and marry from them,:mahubowtf:

:kodaksmiley:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
That's fair game, and not the problem. Somalis are almost exclusively Muslim, more so than Arabs and Asians. Not only that, anyone that actively engages with their local masjid here in the West is aware of Somalis and their presence. Again, if a Somali guy would try to marry an Arab girl it would be more problematic than vice versa. I'd even say an cadaan revert has a better chance for acceptance.

That said, I agree with you on it being overblown. But the racism is definitely there and definitely real

The Somali guy would have a hard time marrying the Arab girl but so would a Paki, an Indonesian, an Indian, a Kurd, a Chinese etc. They (Arabs) have a slight superiority complex but atleast it's not targeted against a specific group. It's not discrimination if they refuse all other races except their own.

Wallahi i hate ppl with victim mentality. My cousin had this issue with a foreign girl he liked and my Mum (his eedo) laughed and simply said "Dee maxaa kuu geeyey, you can't force others to accept you. Hadii lagu soo diido, gabadha aad dhashid ayadana u diid haday u imaadaan" :salute::salute:

For all you mentally challenged who dont understand Somali, if you experience racism then be racist back. Anigoo sanku neefle Somali ah, Carab iyo Hindi iyo Madow waan u diidi.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I realised that @geeljire madaxweyne was retarded right from his first post on this thread.

He's sporting the mental capacity of a 6 year old. The wiring in his brain wasn't done right.
lool judging from our little exchange i think i won that

anyhow i just hate danyeers who are entitled little shits that keep forcing people to give up their daughters or they will accuse them of racism .

ive seen arabs harbor a lot more racist sentiments to indoyars ive seen them get rejected a lot they had it hard and still have it hard then most blacks to this day Madowsa re lucky at least their not short and week like indoyars
if their not a kungfu master like jackie chan their finished

lool judging from our little exchange i think i won that

anyhow i just hate danyeers who are entitled little shits that keep forcing people to give up their daughters or they will accuse them of racism . ive seen arabs harbor a lot more racist sentiments to indoyars ive seen them get rejected a lot they had it hard and still have it hard then most blacks to this day

Find the nearest concrete wall and headbutt it a few times, and just hope some of those wires will connect.

Whatever you say I can't take it seriously because even if it's right you're going to say it wrong. It's that bad!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Just like Asians, Somalis have inferiority complex, we are okay with cadaans, Arabs and even poop throwers but god forbid you marry a Jamaican :bell:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Just like Asians, Somalis have inferiority complex, we are okay with cadaans, Arabs and even poop throwers but god forbid you marry a Jamaican :bell:
To be fair indoyars get shiiit on all the time:noneck:

Even Indians no one wants to have indoyars and hindi grandkids

If you had paid attention to the thread a hairy tiny filthy kurd got denied of a somali girl by her parents

This goes both-ways Some Somalis don't marry other Somalis qabil nothing to do with racism is just their ego pride Qabil. But some black people like to turn everything into a races thing. If i say a negro features black woman she is not my type does that mean I'm been a races just because i find you ugly?

Don't force people to love what they don't find attractive.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
But, Somalis are notorious for only marry inside their ethnic group.

Some peoples' mothers would disown them if they brought a person from a different clan, so for most marrying another ethnicity is out of the question.
My maternal side is Ciise and my paternal side is Isaaq. Look how I turned not fully inbred.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ethnic communities have the right to be exclusive. Shared faith isn't enough to cement a union.

Sociocultural traditions, financial status, parentage/heritage or culturally-specific beauty ideals are legitimate reasons to screen them out.

:farmajoyaab:

This goes both-ways Some Somalis don't marry other Somalis qabil nothing to do with racism is just their ego pride Qabil.
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I disagree. Somalis are featurist and particular about heritage. You are confusing the two. If it was the former wouldn't there be more cases of outmarriage from the males? There isn't. Ajnabis are largely not looked upon with favour among Somalis. Hence the inferiority complex argument does not hold up.

Also, you rarely hear of legitmately financially successful reverts, period. Most are from the prison-to-masjid pipeline.

It should be enough to bar them entirely from marriage eligibility.

Last edited:
Why are blacks always complaining about other people don't wanting to marry them.
I would never marry any other race than my own. In that way I make sure my kids blood are full Somali

But you are still black individual. I think you meant you will stay local and marry within your own community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending