Any thoughts on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
@Abdisamad3

To Arabs and Asian Muslims, they consider Somalis as black Africans, could it be written by a Somali guy discriminated by individuals from these communities? Possible

But, Somalis are notorious for only marry inside their ethnic group.

Some peoples' mothers would disown them if they brought a person from a different clan, so for most marrying another ethnicity is out of the question.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You say "however he's entitled to an Arab girl." No, he's not. That's incel type thinking.

Not that it's the biggest of your problems. Your whole way of thinking is muddled, to say the least.
cause hes arab hes entitled to his own women
too bad you're not from that race or ethnicity sahib:gaasdrink:

@Abdisamad3

To Arabs and Asian Muslims, they consider Somalis as black Africans, could it be written by a Somali guy discriminated by individuals from these communities? Possible
Even if it's a Somali guy, I would still have the same opinion. Also I don't care about what an Arab or Asian considers me to be.. I am Somali and I'm proud of who I am. I don't need an Asian or Arab wife or any other approval to feel complete.

Last edited:
cause hes arab hes entitled to his own women
too bad you're not from that race or ethnicity sahib:gaasdrink:
Do you think you're entitled to a Somali woman? I mean you're Somali, so by your logic you must be. You sound like one of those American school shooters. Or perhaps you don't understand what the word means?

Entitled: xaq u leeyahay.

:gucciwhat:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
But, Somalis are notorious for only marry inside their ethnic group.

Some peoples' mothers would disown them if they brought a person from a different clan, so for most marrying another ethnicity is out of the question.

There's a popular revert on YouTube called Ali Dawah and he's going to release a documentary soon about his attempts to get married and one of his rejected marriage proposals was one with a Somali girl whose parents absolutely refused to let them get married.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do you think you're entitled to a Somali woman? I mean you're Somali, so by your logic you must be. You sound like one of those American school shooters. Or perhaps you don't understand what the word means?

Entitled: xaq u leeyahay.

:gucciwhat:

am standing here today becouse of one
i was raised by one and without one i wouldn't be born

so yeah as a somali and a member of the somali family am entitled to a somali girl
not any somali girl you fool dont misinterpret what i said

Even if it's a Somali guy, I would still have the same opinion. Also I don't care about6 what an Arab or Asian considers me to be.. I am Somali and I'm proud of who I am. I don't need an Asian or Arab wife or any other approval to feel complete.

@Abdisamad3

I agree with you, but some above made a correlation that a non-Somali black guy must’ve written it because they deny being black Africans. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
My simplified answer.
Muslim=Muslim
Non-Arab Muslim=Muslim
Kufir≠Muslim

We are all the brothers and sisters of Islam.
Racism is not what the prophet (PBUH) taught us.

Imagine a black Muslim girl wanting to marry a Arab or white.. honestly what can teach your boys or children in general about being black in a society that looks down on blacks? How can teach to young black confident man?

Everyone in this thread is pretending other muslim communities don't practise selective racism against Africans. Especially in context of marriage.

You people really think you're a privileged bunch

Do you think a Muslim Nigerian man would let his daughter marry a Paki? Most likely not because he's an ajnabi. Different ethniticies have different values and ethics. It's not racism if it's mutual. :camby:
Exactly. Its not always racism or coming from a place of hate. Most parents would just like their children to marry into people they can understand and are familiar with, their own ethnic group.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
We all descend from Adam A.S and racism is not part of Islam .

There’s nothing wrong with marring someone from a different race if they are a Muslim. That being said people have the right to have a preference for their own race/ethnicity. I am not a racist because I chose a Somali man .

The men who complain about Arab /Asian fathers rejecting them should ask themselves why they want to marry into a culture which doesn’t want them? Arabs and south Asians are very conservative. There are plenty of black Muslima reverts who would make decent wives . Love your own people and stop chasing after people who don’t want you.

Exactly. Its not always racism or coming from a place of hate. Most parents would just like their children to marry into people they can understand and are familiar with, their own ethnic group.

If it isn't racism, why do individual women who marry African men get more backlash from their community than those who marry men of Arab or Asian backgrounds?

It's exclusion, not preference

If it isn't racism, why do individual women who marry African men get more backlash from their community than those who marry men of Arab or Asian backgrounds?

It's exclusion, not preference
I'm not saying racism doesn't exist, its rampant in certain communities. I was speaking from a Somali view point. I've heard some parents lamenting like the world was ending bc some married out into other (non-black) communities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not just racism, most Somali parents just prefer their children to marry within the community.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Kodeen
the answer to that wueztion is it aint racism most madhows are not muslim most asian and arab people are, only a few are muslim

also it has a lot to do with madhows who spend their time chasing other women and neglegting thier own and showing themselves to be full of self hate and void of self respect or fingity or honor what kind of people hate themselves more then any other race apart from madhows

they also carre the stigma of gang culture crime and degeneracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending