Any somali billionaires ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There was only one Somali billionaire in history and his name is Ibrahim Dheere but unfortunately, he passed away so AUN.

The tall man is Ibrahim Dheere.

ibraahim-dheere1.jpg

"The demise of Ibrahim Dheere is confirmed to be the richest Somali man in all Somali speaking territory ever in the history. According to the French Economist, he is the richest Somali with an estimated wealth of 1.6 billion US Dollars."

Here: https://wargane.com/2015/11/12/somaliland-ibrahim-dheere-tycoon-passes-away-in-djibouti.html

There was only one Somali billionaire in history and his name is Ibrahim Dheere but unfortunately, he passed away so AUN.

The tall man is Ibrahim Dheere.

ibraahim-dheere1.jpg

"The demise of Ibrahim Dheere is confirmed to be the richest Somali man in all Somali speaking territory ever in the history. According to the French Economist, he is the richest Somali with an estimated wealth of 1.6 billion US Dollars."

Here: https://wargane.com/2015/11/12/somaliland-ibrahim-dheere-tycoon-passes-away-in-djibouti.html
WHAT WAS HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH.

i believe a lot of somali men were as rich as him if not WAY RICHER THAN HIM, especially those from the landhere clans NO GONNA SAY NAMES

somali men are smart and so they hide their true wealth/net worth to not be vulnerable to the state or population.

THAT IBRAHIM GUY WAS PROBABLY WORTH MORE THAN 1.6 BILLION and he definitely was not the first somali billionaire, maybe the first public somali billionaire.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
we too busy killing each other to produce billionaires we arent really a tight knit community like the asians who support one another and push their children in thinking ahead aka how to be a billionaire

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
WHAT WAS HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH.

i believe a lot of somali men were as rich as him if not WAY RICHER THAN HIM, especially those from the landhere clans NO GONNA SAY NAMES

somali men are smart and so they hide their true wealth/net worth to not be vulnerable to the state or population.

THAT IBRAHIM GUY WAS PROBABLY WORTH MORE THAN 1.6 BILLION and he definitely was not the first somali billionaire, maybe the first public somali billionaire.

You can say whatever you want sxb but Ibrahim Dheere is confirmed to be the richest Somali person of all time.

Most notable rich Somalis are millionaires so let's be honest here. Our country is poor so it's not destined to produce billionaires, that's a fact.

You can say whatever you want sxb but Ibrahim Dheere is confirmed to be the richest Somali person of all time.

Most notable rich Somalis are millionaires so let's be honest. Our country is poor so it's not destined to produce billionaires. Quite rare.

i didn't say somalia produces many billinaires. in fact i don't believe he himself is a billionaire.:francis:

i am just saying

there are somali men richer than him HE JUST MIGHT MERELY BE THE RICHEST SOMALI IN PUBLIC.
kinda like the actual richest man is not Jeff Bezos, many other men are richer than him, they choose to make their wealth private or give false figures for security reason for example, the rothechilds are trillionaire IRL but on forbes they are just billionaires

HE IS MERELY THE PUBLIC RICHEST SOMALI. and even that is not verified.

WHAT RELIABLE SOURCES STATED THAT IBRAHIM IS A BILLIONAIRE??

Most notable rich Somalis are millionaires so let's be honest here. Our country is poor so it's not destined to produce billionaires, that's a fact.

you say "confirmed"? but WHO did??

SOME DUSTY WEBSITE? OWNED BY NOBODIES??

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
you say "confirmed"? but WHO did??

SOME DUSTY WEBSITE? OWNED BY NOBODIES??

By the French economist stated he was a billionaire and richest Somali person. No other Somali has a networth close to Ibrahim Dheere and I didn't even bring up qabils smh.

If you go to many sites. They all call him a billionaire, even western media's.

Apollo

VIP
50 Somalis in Africa only count for 1 diaspora Somali when you compare economics.

The effective economic population size of Somalis is very small (500K). You can't expect such a group to produce billionaires.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are more millionaires in east African countries NOT including Somalia, more than there are in the west diaspora, which is very odd for me if u ask me. But u didn't ask me so I am going away! :)

By the French economist stated he was a billionaire and richest Somali person. No other Somali has a networth close to Ibrahim Dheere and I didn't even bring up qabils smh.

If you go to many sites. They all call him a billionaire, even western media's.
evidence for all of this??

i did the research and the very few sources stating his net worth do not seem reliable at all, they overestimate or under estimate the net worth of many other well known cadaan billioniares.

there is barely any western information about him on the net.

i would say even dictator siad barre was wealthier than him, given that he pretty much controlled every in somalia through his military.

50 Somalis in Africa only count for 1 diaspora Somali when you compare economics.

The effective economic population size of Somalis is very small (500K). You can't expect such a group to produce billionaires.
population is not the resource that accumulates riches
you could have a country of a work force less than 100k and still be a billionaire, IT IS ABOUT THE VALUE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO THE WORLD AND AT HOME.

Apollo

VIP
population is not the resource that accumulates riches
you could have a country of a work force less than 100k and still be a billionaire, IT IS ABOUT THE VALUE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS YOU HAVE TO OFFER TO THE WORLD AND AT HOME.

Most billionaires come from either countries with massive populations (China, USA, Germany, India, Brazil etc) or from oil rich countries.

Shitty small third world countries rarely produce billionaires.

Most billionaires come from either countries with massive populations (China, USA, Germany, India, Brazil etc) or from oil rich countries.

Shitty small third world countries rarely produce billionaires.

EXACTLY:ulyin: WHICH MAKES ME DOUBT THAT THIS IBRAHIM GUY IS EVEN A BASIC MULTI MILLIONAIRE:gucciwhat:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Billionaires don't grow on trees like millionaires (anyone diligent and smart enough can become a millionaire).

You need a state to back you if you want to become a billionaire.

We probably have quite a few 9 figure millionaires but their host countries (Tanzania, Kenya etc) won't allow them to get further than that.

Any deal beyond a certain scope would get obstructed, financing is limited and building permits won't be handed out once they expand too much.

It ain't racism...just standard national security precautions.

This is why I also support a strong central government in Somalia. The stronger our state the more protection and benefits it could provide it's people.

A federal state can't go against another country when all your assets are being confiscated by a corrupt African country.

Sliland/Jland would just cross you out the citizens registry and apologize to that African country for any inconveniences caused by you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Billionaires don't grow on trees like millionaires (anyone diligent and smart enough can become a millionaire).

You need a state to back you if you want to become a billionaire.

We probably have quite a few 9 figure millionaires but their host countries (Tanzania, Kenya etc) won't allow them to get further than that.

Any deal beyond a certain scope would get obstructed, financing is limited and building permits won't be handed out once they expand too much.

It ain't racism...just standard national security precautions.

This is why I also support a strong central government in Somalia. The stronger our state the more protection and benefits it could provide it's people.

A federal state can't go against another country when all your assets are being confiscated by a corrupt African country.

Sliland/Jland would just cross you out the citizens registry and apologize to that African country for any inconveniences caused by you.

I think Allaah swt makes u a millionaire, not by diligent or smarts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.