Any other clubbers having withdrawals

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I miss skipping the queue because your a regular
I miss flirting with middle aged white woman who got young dark men fetish.
I miss catching a wine from the gyal with the biggest back on the dance floor.

I miss faking being drunk, even though been drinking redbull the whole night.

I miss making Somali tings feel akward in the club when they are drinking.

I miss my Algerian and Moroccan brothers recklessness on the dance floor.

So much I miss about clubbing man.:tocry:
tenor (31).gif

I have been fighting the urge to drink but not so much the clubbing part. Yesterday i convinced myself drinking wine wasn’t going to be as bad.
Those were the whispers of Shaitan

“O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing.”

Surah 24:21

“O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.”

Surah 5:90

Those were the whispers of Shaitan

“O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing.”

Surah 24:21

“O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.”

Surah 5:90
It feels like the quran is talking to me directly sometimes. It is amazing!

Trending

Latest posts