Any other clubbers having withdrawals

Man i miss the crowded smoking area chats, the random hype songs and the unexpected whines from girls.
I dont think clubbing will be a thing for at least another year. FUCK covid..

I'll tell you what i don't miss

The queues at the bar
Cockblocking gyal
Going through a whole deck
That mission getting home

Bars have replaced clubs now. If you got an itch that won't go there's block parties akh

I'll tell you what i don't miss

The queues at the bar
Cockblocking gyal
Going through a whole deck
That mission getting home

Bars have replaced clubs now. If you got an itch that won't go there's block parties akh
Man I even miss the night tube, good place to pick up women last resort.

I haven’t been clubbing for a long long while, was planning to do a madness this summer, but Covid said istaqfrullah

I would actually go to Sweden for this, but all my boys are broke

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
cant wait to clurb crawl again. until then its apartment/house parties, which i sometimes prefer anyway. going to one on saturday, mood:

tenor (27).gif

Octavian

Chliin
VIP
Man i miss the crowded smoking area chats, the random hype songs and the unexpected whines from girls.
I dont think clubbing will be a thing for at least another year. FUCK covid..
if ur that bored get some friends bear and call every chick u know and throw a party or cock out

Thought I was the only alcoholic here :wow:

I drink scotch like its water :wow:
I dont get drunk from it anymore so now i have been trying to be harvard ass nigga by drinking wine alone in my apartment. It helps me feel less alcoholic and somehow i convinced myself it is less haram since i am sober.

Jiron

Midnimadeenu Waa Guusha Qaraanka
VIP
My life hasn’t changed much since the quarantine, I guess u guys are in my world :)

Trending

Latest posts