Any one who leaves SL to Somalia is a Kaafir gaal ah

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is a brand new way to describe unionists in SL, and to be honest, it is hilarious. They call this new level as " Maraqan Gaalnimo" caused by khat consumption:lolbron:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
landers are so weird. They are too landerised and delusional. We gotta cut them off

No we don’t, and we don’t have to judge a whole group of people by the shenanigans of 2 idiots. I’m sure similar things are said across all the Somali regions by idiots of every clan.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
No we don’t, and we don’t have to judge a whole group of people by the shenanigans of 2 idiots. I’m sure similar things are said across all the Somali regions by idiots of every clan.
I'm talking about people who support somaliland independence
:mjohreally:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
When did I bring up clans. Or make fun of any clan. I was talking about people who support somaliland independence.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
When did I bring up clans. Or make fun of any clan. I was talking about people who support somaliland independence.

Stop being obtuse. It doesn’t look nearly as clever as you think it does.

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is a brand new way to describe unionists in SL, and to be honest, it is hilarious. They call this new level as " Maraqan Gaalnimo" caused by khat consumption:lolbron:

I have no problem with landers that work xamar. They only go there for the money and when they are done they always comeback.
:mjswag: