Any one who leaves SL to Somalia is a Kaafir gaal ah

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
When did I bring up clans. Or make fun of any clan. I was talking about people who support somaliland independence.
We were meant to be equal partners in the union but that never happened. Egypt and syria formed a union in 1959 but it was dissolved in 1961. You don't see egypt claiming syria and denying them independence

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The guy who said that is now automatically Gaal, if he dies without making tawba we cannot even say aun to him.

Somalis are collectively losing it, insulting the dead, doing mass takfir wth, war aduunyo somali lagu yahay aqira it is back to the creator, so let us leave those in aqira alone and let us respect each other in aduunyo

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We were meant to be equal partners in the union but that never happened. Egypt and syria formed a union in 1959 but it was dissolved in 1961. You don't see egypt claiming syria and denying them independence

Stop warping history. "British Somaliland" wasn't some unified country. It was a protectorate made up of several clans that were in several cases directly opposed to each other. If Reer Isaaq want to go then by all means do go and take Maroodi Jeex, Togdheer, your parts of Sanaag and Awdal if the Samaroon are truly willing when not held at gunpoint but don't pretend the same shit you just whined about between you guys and the south isn't being done by you right now against Hartis and to some extent the Dir too.

The guy who said that is now automatically Gaal, if he dies without making tawba we cannot even say aun to him.

Somalis are collectively losing it, insulting the dead, doing mass takfir wth, war aduunyo somali lagu yahay aqira it is back to the creator, so let us leave those in aqira alone and let us respect each other in aduunyo

Says a west Gedo minority who supports Afweyne, a certified:

Gaal:

Pedophile:

image.png.6e3f934d59a294463db39973c533edea.png

And Killer of Sheikhs.

Was Barre a gaal when he mocked the Ayah of Allah:patrice:

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Stop warping history. "British Somaliland" wasn't some unified country. It was a protectorate made up of several clans that were in several cases directly opposed to each other. If Reer Isaaq want to go then by all means do go and take Maroodi Jeex, Togdheer, your parts of Sanaag and Awdal if the Samaroon are truly willing when not held at gunpoint but don't pretend the same shit you just whined about between you guys and the south isn't being done by you right now against Hartis and to some extent the Dir too.
We were independent earlier than you. Isaaqs wanted immediate unification but the Dhulbahante and Gadaabuursi advised against rushing straight in. Your point that we are forcing the hartis and dir are false when the Dulbahate Garaad was the 1st person to highlight the case of secession. The gaddabuursi can complain of the massacres in 1991 but we reconciled with them and apologised at borama In 1991. Our longest serving president was a Gadabuurisi who killed isaaqs under siyaad barre and you lot have the nerve to claim we have cuqdad.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
When are you going to stop pretending to be isaaq:wtfdis:
I am adaan madoobe do you want me to recite my abtiris. I support Somaliland but I wish for reconciliation between north and south. Just because I believe in Somalinimo doesn't mean I don't support Somaliland's independence.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Name 1 massacre done against harti that mirrors 1988.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Name 1 massacre done against harti that mirrors 1988.

What kinda silliness is this? You guys need to bomb Laas Caanood into oblivion for the fact that you're forcing your will on Hartis who in truth want nothing to do with SL and don't have nearly as much power in it as Isaaqs do to be a bad thing?

:comeon:

SL is a fake "country' and was never any sort of unified state as I said. The only reason you guys have a hard-on for its borders is because you're always fuuto ruxing for the gaalo for that recognition and know they will more likely acknowledge colonial borders otherwise you would have just tried to bounce with the Isaaq inhabited regions ages ago.