OPINION Any one who leaves SL to Somalia is a Kaafir gaal ah

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What kinda silliness is this? You guys need to bomb Laas Caanood into oblivion for the fact that you're forcing your will on Hartis who in truth want nothing to do with SL and don't have nearly as much power in it as Isaaqs do to be a bad thing?

:comeon:

SL is a fake "country' and was never any sort of unified state as I said. The only reason you guys have a hard-on for its borders is because you're always fuuto ruxing for the gaalo for that recognition and know they will more likely acknowledge colonial borders otherwise you would have just tried to bounce with the Isaaq inhabited regions ages ago.
When did laascanood get bomb? The last time i checked their subclans asked isaaqs in LA. We didn force ourselves their. They where under PL for almost 20 years. And they didn want to be under them anymore so they ditched them :kanyeshrug:

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
What kinda silliness is this? You guys need to bomb Laas Caanood into oblivion for the fact that you're forcing your will on Hartis who in truth want nothing to do with SL and don't have nearly as much power in it as Isaaqs do to be a bad thing?

:comeon:

SL is a fake "country' and was never any sort of unified state as I said. The only reason you guys have a hard-on for its borders is because you're always fuuto ruxing for the gaalo for that recognition and know they will more likely acknowledge colonial borders otherwise you would have just tried to bounce with the Isaaq inhabited regions ages ago.
Somaliland is not a tribal state so we don't draw tribal lines and call it a country. Secondly, not all harti hate somaliland just as not all isaaqs support it as for the never being unified part we were an older country than yours. In fact the first Somali country In the world. Don't you wonder why we are so adamant with independence.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somaliland is not a tribal state so we don't draw tribal lines and call it a country. Secondly, not all harti hate somaliland just as not all isaaqs support it as for the never being unified part we were an older country than yours. In fact the first Somali country In the world. Don't you wonder why we are so adamant with independence.

My country? Nigga I'm from both what you call "Somalia" and "Somaliland" so drop the retarded "us" vs "you" tribalism. I have both Harti and Habar Yoonis ancestors from Sanaag going back ages. In fact, many of my kin live in that very mountain range you use for your username. As for the rest; whatever you say.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
My country? Nigga I'm from both what you call "Somalia" and "Somaliland" so drop the retarded "us" vs "you" tribalism. I have both Harti and Habar Yoonis ancestors from Sanaag going back ages. In fact, many of my kin live in that very mountain range you use for your username. As for the rest; whatever you say.
As you can see above I admitted that not all isaaqs supports somaliland and not all Hartis oppose it but I am just saying do you wonder why Somaliland has been persistent for 30 years of limbo.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
As you can see above I admitted that not all isaaqs supports somaliland and not all Hartis oppose it but I am just saying do you wonder why Somaliland has been persistent for 30 years of limbo.

The majority of the Isaaq shacab, to my knowledge, are pro-secession. Yes, a fair number aren't but if there was a vote without any sort of coercive force at play I'd bet good money the vote would swing for secession whereas, as someone with ancestry from eastern Sanaag and many connections, distant relations, business contacts and whatnot from Sool I'll tell you right now that the vote would swing the other way for the Hartis overall. And it can't really be denied that Hartis really don't have much power in SL nor are they ever likely to, the same sort of plight that disenfranchised the Isaaq (understandably) to the government in the south.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
The majority of the Isaaq shacab, to my knowledge, are pro-secession. Yes, a fair number aren't but if there was a vote without any sort of coercive force at play I'd bet good money the vote would swing for secession whereas, as someone with ancestry from eastern Sanaag and many connections, distant relations, business contacts and whatnot from Sool I'll tell you right now that the vote would swing the other way for the Hartis overall. And it can't really be denied that Hartis really don't have much power in SL nor are they ever likely to, the same sort of plight that disenfranchised the Isaaq (understandably) to the government in the south.
I get that the harti are not being represented enough but things are improving many senior members of Government are harti. If isaaqs could elect a war criminal what is stopping us from electing a Pro SL Harti.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
By the way I mean Dahir riyaale

I am adaan madoobe do you want me to recite my abtiris. I support Somaliland but I wish for reconciliation between north and south. Just because I believe in Somalinimo doesn't mean I don't support Somaliland's independence.

Recite my abtitiris kuyeh:heh:
I can smell the doofaar off a jabarti a mile away

Trending